Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

saX man

Tua at #3 (Trade Up)

I just see zero point at all in getting a QB this year. We still have Cam on a cheap ass contract. Why would you not play it out and see if he's healthy? If he's healthy great, you make your decision next year on to resign him or move on. If he's not healthy were gonna suck regardless, lose some games and go get Fields or Trevor. DONT TRADE AWAY DRAFT PICKS THIS YEAR. Use all our picks to shore up our OL and fix the run game, were gonna suck next year either way. Then trade away draft picks in 2021 if needed to move up for QB. Then we have 4 years on a rookie contract to let Rhule and Brady show if they can get it done

Do not want.... have to hold your breath every time hes sacked...

Beef up both lines and see how our QBs look with a solid line and new coach. Who knows Allen or Grier might thrive under this staff if Cam can’t stay healthy. If they all look bad we will actually have some protection for our rookie the following year.

Remember when this forum wanted the Saints to draft Lamar Jackson because he sucked and was going to be a bust.........

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Beef up both lines and see how our QBs look with a solid line and new coach. Who knows Allen or Grier might thrive under this staff if Cam can’t stay healthy. If they all look bad we will actually have some protection for our rookie the following year.

2010 all over again

I truly hate  having a question mark at QB..

Now we have to do this and that to get one.. 

And even when we do who's to say they won't suck...

We should thank Cam for giving us 8 - 9 years without this poo...

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1

If you were going to get him, that is the trade up spot. I am all for it, he is a surefire franchise QB barring any setbacks in his hip injury.

This board is always so fugin funny I love it so much.

"Durr Tua had 3 NFL WRs he was throwing to" - Yea he'll have 5 NFL WRs he'll be throwing to in the NFL.

"His hip Bo Jackson something something" - He'll be fine after his bloodletting, gotta keep the 4 humors in alignment. Then gotta get his Bayer Heroin for that nasty cough he's had.

I don't really care if we pick him or not.

cincy says its news to them that they're not open to trading pick.     in other words the bidding has already begun

7 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I truly hate  having a question mark at QB..

Now we have to do this and that to get one.. 

And even when we do who's to say they won't suck...

We should thank Cam for giving us 8 - 9 years without this poo...

Cam is still here, he can answer the questions if given a chance

8 hours ago, Palmetto said:

2010 all over again

Super Bowl in 5 years??