Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Reebis21

Steve Smith mad at Panthers again?

Perhaps Smitty thought it was f*****g retarded to wear Panthers gear to a Super Bowl the Panthers were not playing in?

Personally I think its OK to rep your team, but some people have a major problem with things like this, wearing NFL gear to a game that does not feature that team, much less the Super Bowl. 

18 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

I got two autographs by Smith at 2010 Camp .. one on a card and another in the little Training Camp booklet

nice

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, joeyxfresco said:

Something tells me your buddy was being a dick and Smitty wasn’t having it. 

What part of my story lead u to this conclusion? My buddy wasn’t the only panthers fan he said this to...something tells me you’d rather ignore all the posts about how Smitty is a d!ck and believe he’s a great guy

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Hey bro You want to go chase down another grown man and get him to sign your panties, It’s all good.  It’s not my style.  

I have some autographed memorabilia in my man cave but it’s stuff I won at charity auctions. You will NEVER see 4Corners asking another adult male for an autograph. it’s weird and can sometimes be creepy. It’s like when an adult truck sticks a kid for a foul ball. Gross. 

Its weird and creepy to ask somebody for their autograph in person? It's not weird to put up a picture of another man's handwriting in your house who you have never met before so long as you didn't personally ask for it? You sound insecure. 

• Pie 1

FYI, I already knew Smith was a d!ck...seen him chew out a little kid a training camp for calling him Steven Smith...the kid was like 8 and Steve yelled mad af, “MY MAMA NAMED ME STEVE!” Right in the kids face and just stared at the kid making him feel dumb. It was the most childish sh!t I’ve ever seen. 

The point of this thread however was more so if something happened between him and the panthers

I honestly don't care. 

He continues to have the maturity of a child. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

How many threads have there been over the years about 89 being an ass. Just know Smitty’s gonna Smit.  My advise the next times he won’t sign...go ahead and sign he piece yourself and display it.  When something asks about it , you’ll have a story to tell as well as a reminder of his dumb ass behavior.

• Pie 1

waah waah Steve Smith.

I thought he only lived in the heads of all those CBs and Safeties over the years, but it never fails that someone starts/participates in a thread where people just have to continue to hate on him.

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, Bronn said:

waah waah Steve Smith.

I thought he only lived in the heads of all those CBs and Safeties over the years, but it never fails that someone starts/participates in a thread where people just have to continue to hate on him.

Aren't you participating?

A few years ago while he was still playing for the Ravens I took my kid to one of his football camps on base here in Maryland. I wore my Panthers 89 jersey. When they were doing pics with the kids and it was my daughter’s turn he took the pic and then offered to sign my jersey. I didn’t prompt or ask or anything. I think what you get with Smitty depends on his mood at the time, not any general feeling toward the Panthers or fans or anything. 

• Pie 2

I've noticed that the very traits that made him my favorite player are the same that make him unwatchable as an analyst. I am not interested in seeing one person intentionally intimidate another when watching football talk. 

This is why I laugh whenever someone brings up Smitty as the best Panther ever. He's a straight up bitch.

It’s an autograph, always be prepared for the worst when asking for one, they don’t have to give them out.

plus knowing how smith is on and off the field I highly doubt I’d ask for one unless he willingly wanted to 

19 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

This is why I laugh whenever someone brings up Smitty as the best Panther ever. He's a straight up bitch.

No. You are.