Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Nice gesture by Tepper and Rhule

It’s one of those Charlotte staple joints. If you have no connection to the area, you probably won’t be impressed. It’s also one of those places that you order what they do well, so keep it simple.

The shooting shook a lot of people in the community so it’s good to see them swing by and show their support.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 2/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, jbland said:

“Tepper made Rhule pay.” Baller status. 

why did you feel the need to quote the OP

WHY DO YOU ALL DO THIS WE ARE ALL REPLYING TO THE OP

76BF8CF8-317A-4ECA-855A-9197FDC64AC1.thumb.jpeg.2b30317dbcb74ba8dd86da268fe9673f.jpeg

On 2/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, jbland said:

“Tepper made Rhule pay.” Baller status. 

A billionaire asking a millionaire to pay. The horror

Why are they standing around empty picnic tables to eat? No inside dining? People don't sit down to eat anymore?

16 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

A billionaire asking a millionaire to pay. The horror

Rhookie hazing. 

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Why are they standing around empty picnic tables to eat? No inside dining? People don't sit down to eat anymore?

Sitting down to eat is soooooo 2015 grandpa. Most people just download their food directly to their energy and medical apps now.

• Beer 1

On 2/4/2020 at 6:18 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Honestly, I'd never heard of this place until after the shooting story came out. Since then, I've heard a lot of folks talk about it glowingly.

Is anyone on here directly familiar with it?

I live down the street from it 

legit pretty good. “All the way” is pretty good which is a burger, slaw, chili, mustard and they make the chili there. 

they are famous because of the good cheap walk up food, but also because they are active in the community (look up their donation to habitat to humanity) and was known in the neighborhood. Shame some one shot the brother over a robbery. They only take cash so someone knew they did and staked them out most likely 

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

It’s a small joint with no seating. It’s more of a walk up and take the food to go

On 2/4/2020 at 4:18 PM, 1of10Charnatives said:

Yeah but there’s a flip side to that coin.

”The one who dies with the most toys, still dies.”

You can’t take it with you.

I think the key is to find a balance between planning for tomorrow and living for today.

He has a net worth of over $1,000,000,000...he will be fine eating a small town restaurants. 

I'm more interested in how he can make the Panthers successful. Operations manager/owner does not a hedgefund manager make.

Edited by CPcavedweller

David Tepper might be the best thing to ever happen to the city of Charlotte.  I am literally in awe at just how much he has bought into the city and our culture.  In 50 years there will be streets in the city named after this guy, and it'll probably have nothing to do with sports achievements, but rather economic progress brought about by his investments in our town.  Great guy.