Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SetfreexX

Can We Win the NFC South in 2020 **

If cam is healthy then anything is possible 

• Pie 1

Sure if Cam is healthy it’s entirely possible. Not probable, but entirely possible. Without a healthy Cam...it’ll be a while before we finish in the top three in the division probably. 

A lot can change between now and the start of the season. But right now the odds are basically 0% for me at the point.

This is a five win roster even with a healthy Cam Newton.  On paper, it is quite possibly the worst defense in the nfl. 

Our over under for wins just came out in Vegas at 6.5. I’d be shocked if this team won over 6.5 games next year. 

5 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Can we? Yes

Will we? Not even close

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tinamedina

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Yeah, and he took Butler when we had needs all over the roster and had Star and Short in their primes starting.
    • My story isn't unique by any means. I come from a family of high achieving STEM degrees (PHD, Masters), but I always hated math and science as a kid so in undergrad I studied political science and history. Really didn't think I could do much with that so I went to law school. That is where the debt really racked up (hardly had any for undergrad). Even going to a state school like UNC, like I did, you're gonna come out with 100k unless you have scholarships and stuff like that. I think that is pretty par for the course for most graduate degrees though. If you're gonna doing anything where you feel like you need a graduate degree to get ahead you're gonna have to prepare for a lot of debt. Definitely can't knock anyone for being debt averse. At times I do wish I would have told my younger self to work harder at math and science so I could have gotten a STEM degree in college. I would probably be making the same or more than I am now, but with little to no debt. At the same time though I think passion matters in success and that stuff just does not excite me.    
  • Masters of PIE !