Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Pantherzack179812

Cam's relationship with the team

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Because in 1995 Clemson was the second choice for the stadium cause Richardson was clearly a coot. In his 24 season as owners, they ignored Clemson University and cut every Clemson player within weeks. I go to Clemson and we support our alumni, the Panthers clearly only support South Carolina alumni. Why would a Clemson fan go cheer for Captain Munnerlyn, Damire Byrd, and all the other SC alumni? They Panthers have poo on our university from the beginning, we passed on Mackenzie Alexander for Vernon Butler. 

Want to fix it? Draft the greatest player in Clemson history where you can give those people a reason to travel two hours. I can quote multiple Clemson season ticket holders who have said they will immediately buy PSLs if the Panthers draft TL. 

Man, I won't get you started on their weak football schedule then!  Is the Mackenzie Alexander the same one that plays for Minnesota?  We ended up with a better CB in Bradberry, who was drafted after Mackenzie.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, raz said:

that's why its not my preference.  i'm sick of him too.  it took a couple years to happen, but i'm over the lack of maturity.  

I drink Alcohol, I'm not against people smoking, it's unhealthy, but so is gluttony. If I had a job for a MAJOR business, and said that we were going to spent 19 million dollars to the media towards a building, I would be fired. Now Cam has 5 kids with two woman, and it looks like he got two pregnant at the same time, and dresses in clothes that I'm sure the organization would prefer him not wearing (Tepper is obviously a old style kind of guy). I've defended him for years, and people getting on Ron Rivera, Marty Hurney, David Tepper and Jerry Richardson for not having Cam get suregery the second those injuries occurred are foolish. There is NO job in this country that can FORCE Cam Newton to get surgery on anything. Due to Cam's contract, he can probably refuse surgery and still get 100% of the guaranteed money. 

I can ignore ALL of these things...STAY AWAY FROM THE MEDIA!!!!!!!! We are in the bible belt, people don't like that poo, if you don't like it go become a California NFL team fan. If he did it and walked away from the media, it's his FREE time, he is not on the company dollar. To the guy earlier, the difference between Ben and Cam, Ben had guaranteed ability and value, some here argue Cam isn't worth a 2nd rounder, then tries to convince me why we should keep him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Cam's going to be back and better than ever. That is what all of this is foreshadowing.

They want us to have never saw it coming.

where to begin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure it matters much what Cam does this season. Unless he gives us a discount next year I believe he's gone. No way we don't pick top 10 and have the choice of another QB. 

Edited by Snake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

To the guy earlier, the difference between Ben and Cam, Ben had guaranteed ability and value, some here argue Cam isn't worth a 2nd rounder, then tries to convince me why we should keep him.

ben is a rapist, at least from the reading i've done there doesn't seem to be any way around that.   cam is immature and cam centered.  one belongs in prison, one i would be happy being our qb if he can still ball for a long time.   i'd rather go a different way, but i want the panthers to be consistent winners more than i'm concerned with who our qb is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

I feel like the only one who is pissed at Cam's behavior at the moment. Cigar and wine on this video bragging about doing something that Ron could've innocently not know about (The shoulder, foot, etc) The organization can get in MAJOR trouble for that. Cam is now messing with Tepper's consumers (using the terminology Tepper would use), now if he does something, the customer feels lied to. Cam was caught drunk by TMZ and he happily ran his mouth to them, got another woman pregnant after being with this girl for 4 years and will be in custody court all year (major distraction), and obviously this mess now. I can imagine Tepper is LIVID, this is not how the face of a 2.5 billion dollar brand acts, plus all this mess after 4 straight years of injury concerns. I would not be surprised if he is traded the day the new league year starts if he keeps this up, it's obvious the organization wanted to keep it quiet.

 

It's gone from Camimageproxy.php?img=&key=4e978f0e9b0cb1a4 got cut because he's hurt to

To, Cam got cut after announcing he was staying, so the team sucks for trading him when he liked it here.

I was starting to lean more towards the Cam staying side, but I didn't see the eyes of a optimistic man when Tepper answered that question.

LMAO this is some rich stuff right here.  

Quote

Cam was caught drunk by TMZ and he happily ran his mouth to them,

Cam was having dinner and going out with one of his best friends who he had worked with for 10 years.  He can do what ever he wants to.  He didnt break laws or hurt anyone. 

Quote

got another woman pregnant after being with this girl for 4 years and will be in custody court all year (major distraction)

Nobody's fuging business but theirs.

Quote

 I can imagine Tepper is LIVID, this is not how the face of a 2.5 billion dollar brand acts, plus all this mess after 4 straight years of injury concerns. I

Tepper grabbed his wife's ass at a head coaching introduction in front of all those cameras.  And several other actions and comments below an owner of a 2.5 billon dollar franchise. 

I honestly don't give a shi about this, just wanting it as an example of this dumb stuff.

Quote

I feel like the only one who is pissed at Cam's behavior at the moment

Sadly, you are not alone.  

Edited by PantherBrew
  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Because in 1995 Clemson was the second choice for the stadium cause Richardson was clearly a coot. In his 24 season as owners, they ignored Clemson University and cut every Clemson player within weeks. I go to Clemson and we support our alumni, the Panthers clearly only support South Carolina alumni. Why would a Clemson fan go cheer for Captain Munnerlyn, Damire Byrd, and all the other SC alumni? They Panthers have poo on our university from the beginning, we passed on Mackenzie Alexander for Vernon Butler. 

Want to fix it? Draft the greatest player in Clemson history where you can give those people a reason to travel two hours. I can quote multiple Clemson season ticket holders who have said they will immediately buy PSLs if the Panthers draft TL. 

And by the way, yeah, Clemson was the 2nd choice for the Panthers, if no the 3rd (Carter Finley Stadium was also in consideration) due to the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere with no hotels or major airport near by.  Butt hurt much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

where to begin...

maybe tell her if she gets tired of cam to slide into your dm's.  its gotta be that thotty he knocked up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blackcat said:

Man, I won't get you started on their weak football schedule then!  Is the Mackenzie Alexander the same one that plays for Minnesota?  We ended up with a better CB in Bradberry, who was drafted after Mackenzie.  

Vernon Butler is better then him? MA had a 1st round grade and slipped a bit, the Vikings have a starting slot CB, we have NOTHING from that pick. Bradberry was from Samford,  don't give me that crap about the schedule, Vernon Butler was from BUFFALO. Jerry Richardson was a COCK, I don't like the odds of not drafting one player from a university your scouts live 2 hours from, then being pissed when we we're the ones that would take your team.

 

The teams MA played between 2014-2015

2014

#12 Georgia

#1 Florida State

#7 Georgia tech (Coastal Champions 11-3 final record)

#24 Oklahoma

Richardson's beloved Gamecocks, 7-6 unsurprisingly 

2015

#6 Notre Dame

#16 FSU

#8 North Carolina

#4 Oklahoma

#2 Alabama (National Champions)

 

Ranked teams VB played 

2014 

#8 Baylor L 63-21

2015

0

 

Ranked Teams for Bradberry

2014

#16 Auburn 31-7

2015

0

 

SOS has no argument in this conversation, get out with that crap. Clemson only lost to 3 of those teams lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Because in 1995 Clemson was the second choice for the stadium cause Richardson was clearly a coot.

Or because Williams-Brice Stadium is a 90 minute drive from downtown Charlotte, while Death Valley is 2.5 hours away.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

I drink Alcohol, I'm not against people smoking, it's unhealthy, but so is gluttony. If I had a job for a MAJOR business, and said that we were going to spent 19 million dollars to the media towards a building, I would be fired. Now Cam has 5 kids with two woman, and it looks like he got two pregnant at the same time, and dresses in clothes that I'm sure the organization would prefer him not wearing (Tepper is obviously a old style kind of guy). I've defended him for years, and people getting on Ron Rivera, Marty Hurney, David Tepper and Jerry Richardson for not having Cam get suregery the second those injuries occurred are foolish. There is NO job in this country that can FORCE Cam Newton to get surgery on anything. Due to Cam's contract, he can probably refuse surgery and still get 100% of the guaranteed money. 

I can ignore ALL of these things...STAY AWAY FROM THE MEDIA!!!!!!!! We are in the bible belt, people don't like that poo, if you don't like it go become a California NFL team fan. If he did it and walked away from the media, it's his FREE time, he is not on the company dollar. To the guy earlier, the difference between Ben and Cam, Ben had guaranteed ability and value, some here argue Cam isn't worth a 2nd rounder, then tries to convince me why we should keep him.

You are getting into what might be the depth of the issue--people with rose colored glasses do not care what the Panthers have to deal with when they turn off their TVs.  You do a good job of creating a hypothetical based on facts you know that could be interpreted a certain way, justifying Tepper's expected reaction.  Nice work---it is plausible.

For example, I used to be a school administrator.  I had a teacher who had the highest test scores in the building. She was a terror.  Drama queen.  She demeaned other teachers around her (not saying Cam does) but she did not think my directives applied to her.  Other principals told me to ignore it--she gets the test scores.  I called HR and had her administratively transferred.  They said I was crazy.

I was/am, but there is more than test scores.  I decided that she was hurting morale, creating a double standard, and challenging my authority.  The next year, the school's test scores increased 10 points.  Those teachers directly impacted by her had the greatest gains.  Culture is important. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Tepper or the team can be any clearer - they will deal with Cam and his future with the team once he is healthy.  

Another scenario everyone needs to consider - perhaps Tepper isn't that fond of a healthy Cam Newton.  Outside of 2015, you could make strong arguments for or against Cam's play.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blackcat said:

And by the way, yeah, Clemson was the 2nd choice for the Panthers, if no the 3rd (Carter Finley Stadium was also in consideration) due to the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere with no hotels or major airport near by.  Butt hurt much?

Atlanta airport to Clemson 133 miles

Atlanta Airport to Williams Brice Stadium 220 Miles

Charlotte Airport from Williams Brice 103 miles

Charlotte Airport to Clemson 128 Miles

 

Busiest airport in traffic IN THE WORLD is closer to Clemson then Columbia, I smell chicken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Cam's going to be back and better than ever. That is what all of this is foreshadowing.

They want us to have never saw it coming.

Wear and tear says he will never be better than ever at this pt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, djp14 said:

Or because Williams-Brice Stadium is a 90 minute drive from downtown Charlotte, while Death Valley is 2.5 hours away.

 

I guess that's why I leave for Panthers home games at 8 and get there at 9:45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...