Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Pantherzack179812

Cam's relationship with the team

51 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

Try being the owner of a business when your stockholders call pissed off. Fun isn't ok when you mess around with the media. Thankfully the Panthers aren't owned by multiple individuals since Tepper bought it. If this was Atlanta, we'd all agree this QB is gone. Cam Newton wasn't even involved in any highlight packages after he got hurt at the games, only time he was shown at any home game was the 25 season videos.

bruhhh, lol just stop.

41 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

If Cam had the same ability he had in 2015, he would no doubt have a job. But when you're getting close to getting fired for nothing but injury concerns, taking scissors and cutting the thread you're hanging on won't save you.

where the hell are you getting this. Youve offered nothing but how you feel on this.

FFS, your embarrassing yourself.

Just now, Oldmanrivera said:

where the hell are you getting this. Youve offered nothing but how you feel on this.

FFS, your embarrassing yourself.

Cam still isnt 100%.  He said it, tepper said it.  So technically he doesnt have the same ability that he had in 2015

27 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Cam still isnt 100%.  He said it, tepper said it.  So technically he doesnt have the same ability that he had in 2015

Not what I was talking about...

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Maybe I misread, I apologize, what were you talking about?

Hes trying to create his own narrative with how he perceives cams off season behavior. As if he has some insider knowledge, or is an authority in "business, and optics" 

Its cringey 

Just now, Oldmanrivera said:

Hes trying to create his own narrative with how he perceives cams off season behavior. As if he has some insider knowledge, or is an authority in "business, and optics" 

Its cringey 

gotcha

3 minutes ago, Oldmanrivera said:

Its cringey 

After reading this thread (not sure why, maybe for the same reason my wife watches the Bachelor), I have this strange urge to contact one of those online psychics.  Or maybe Carnac the Magnificent. 

You'll pardon me while I go to the kitchen, get out the tin foil, and create my hat.

3 hours ago, raz said:

the relationship took a huge downturn when cam put out a video and giggled, and then proceeded to explain he covered up his injuries.  then his camp said he would be ready after the bye.  then he waited until december to get surgery on his foot (just like he has waited every other time).  it appears to be seriously strained and i think cam is handling it better than tepper, and how tepper is instructing marty, in the media.

Come on man. Every single QB in existence has admitted that they covered up how bad injuries were that could be detrimental to winning. Brett Favre, Jim Kelly, Marino pressers come to mind. It's not anything new. They are competitive men with egos and superman complexes.  But they didn't get away with it a 2nd time. And if Cam being Cam offends Tepper (or you obviously), that's on Tepper and you, not Cam.

2 hours ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

So what do we discuss here? It's sports bro, if it bothers you, that's pretty sad.

Certainly not semantics which is what most threads this offseason have turned into. Pages and pages of arguments over the English language. Give you points for turning this one, almost, into an argument over local colleges but it still comes down to semantics.

Tepper wants to win...if he believes Cam is healthy enough to be here, and help us win games, he will be...otherwise, wheels will turn

No one knows except Cam and management.....I’m not gonna speculate.