Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Inimicus

LV debate

i'm hype about warren attacking everyone except bernie on stage haha

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, bull123 said:

That Amy k is truly nauseating...be glad when she runs out of cash and goes away

She's the absolute worst. Not counting Bloomberg.

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

good on liz for finally campaigning somewhat smartly but she still shouldn’t be a part of a sanders administration and i will not vote for her

if she had been this liz for the past 2 months i would vote for her (in the general) but she took on hillary campaign people and let them ruin her. i hope this is a return to form

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Right now millions of boomers on Medicare sitting in paid off houses worth ten times what they paid for them think Bloomberg is winning this debate

All those folks are Republicans anyway

Its funny but Liz aint takin no poo tonight

If she was remotely believable as a real D it would be different but as someone intimating a D its just funny to watch her own mods

Edited by Inimicus

uh amy bragging about opposing 2/3 of trump's judges means you supported 1/3 of trump's judges like that's really cool

• Pie 1

ha amy saying pete has memorized a bunch of talking points is so accurate

• Pie 2

liz says let the super delegates decide the nominee. fug this snake. surely she isn’t dumb enough to think a brokered convention would end with her being the nominee, right? so the point is to stop bernie. no surprise coming from the reagan republican.

• Pie 1

I wouldnt say that Bernie ran away with tonight but I think he was substantively the leader.

Liz lit up the discussion as a second

Edited by Inimicus

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tinamedina

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • He has been type cast a bit, I think people forget a guy like Ginn and how his speed led to soft coverage that allowed him to run routes like the short post, deep comebacks on the perimeter, and simple crossing patterns. There was 0 supporting cast in NY, Moore is a legit 1K threat, and Samuel would have pushed that if Allen wasn't consistently under-throwing him.  Losing Cam is like getting d*** kicked on the daily, but damn if we don't have a nice cast at receiver, and obviously with CMC at HB. There's real reason to be excited about the offense. I can't wait to see how the draft pulls it all together, plus the late FA additions. 
    • I somewhat remember him being cut and bounced around, before landing back on the Saints. A former 2nd rounder too, I think. I dont know if he fits what Rhule is looking for. He had a bad rep as being lazy and unprofessional, but you either learn or someone else takes your job. He may have changed, no idea. I do know the Saints are with the "Cowboy/Bengals" , we will sign anyone no matter the issue.   Honestly the no idea how Rhule and company will solve the CB problem. The CB coach has no pro exp and one of the Baylor bros, hell he doesnt have much lead CB coach exp either. 
    • Biden has a long history of lying at the drop of a hat. Joe had to withdraw from a presidential campaign in shame due to multiple bold faced lies and plagiarism. He just completed a debate last month full of even more of his lies about Iraq and let's not forget his claims of participating in civil rights marches and being lock up in South Africa for wanting to visit Nelson Mandela. The list of Joe Biden's lies go on and on. Objectively, there should be no reason to believe what Joe Biden has to say for himself, he is an habitual liar. In addition, Biden already has multiple women making claims against him for sexual misconduct. There is also his continued cringe worthy touching and petting of young girls. At this point, what's not to believe?
  • Masters of PIE !