Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paa Langfart

Corona Virus thread

“David Lat spent 17 days hospitalized with Covid-19, including six days on a ventilator before being discharged last week. 

“It was like a scene out of ‘ER’ or ‘Chicago Hope’ or something. But I have no recollection of my time on the ventilator, which is interesting because I've since read that some ventilator patients have hallucinations, delusions. I don’t remember anything,” said Lat, a lawyer and legal writer whose tweets during his time in the hospital were shared widely on social media.”

Thats because anyone who gets intubated are given the highest level of sedation possible.

NYC is seeing a rise of deaths at home per day. They don’t have the testing capacity to test all the deceased. But the numbers are something like 20-25 deaths per day rising to 200-215 per day. That’s very alarming. Like I said before. The number of actual deaths from this won’t ever be clear.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:10 AM, Anybodyhome said:

You're a fugging moron.

Bitch McConnell and his Republican Senate agreed to the bill you fugging mentally challenged dope.

THE GOP MAJORITY SENATE IS THE FINAL VOTE ON THE BILL AND THEY AGREED TO IT. WHAT THE FUG DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU DUMB FUGGING ASSHAT?

but pelosi was kinda mean to trump tho

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Thats because anyone who gets intubated are given the highest level of sedation possible.

in some cases, but not always; at least not long term. generally they are given more initially but the goal is to bring them back to minimum amount needed for the duration.

Fun (and not scary at all) fact, to quote an RT i know-  ""we are running out of sedation so they are having to go other routes"

I love how everyone is a fkn medical expert now lol

1 minute ago, cptx said:

in some cases, but not always; at least not long term. generally they are given more initially but the goal is to bring them back to minimum amount needed for the duration.

Fun (and not scary at all) fact, to quote an RT i know-  ""we are running out of sedation so they are having to go other routes"

I love how everyone is a fkn medical expert now lol

I don’t claim to be an expert. Just happened to watch a British show a while back that followed around paramedics of all varieties that did a LOT of life saving intubations. Basically half the show was them intubating people in the back of a ambulance/helicopter. 

I give this “new” poster 3 more posts before he gets himself banned. 

• Pie 1

Asshole government at work:

Trump: “I look at it, I view it as, in a sense, a wartime president. I mean, that's what we're fighting.“

Governors: "We need PPE, we need hospital equipment."

Trump: “The federal government is merely a back-up for state governments.”

Awww... The meme cuck is back.

Too addicted to using his lame arguments as a surrogate wife he gets to watch getting plowed to quit.

24 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

What is so funny about this? 

It's the only way he can get off now. His wife/gf most likely took the key to the c**k cage with her.

55 minutes ago, 332nd said:

It's the only way he can get off now. His wife/gf most likely took the key to the c**k cage with her.

I reported and blocked him. No place for that here or anywhere else in society. How embarrassing for him. 

• The D 1

Lol! Such a salty bitch. 

Look, I'm not kink shaming. It's just that this is a weird way of going about it.