Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paa Langfart

Corona Virus thread

Just now, Harbingers said:

Your closed tiny mind couldn’t comprehend what’s going on right. 

i think everyone in this country should benefit from a fully nationalized healthcare system that treats all who are sick, no questions asked

• Pie 1

remember the guy in the audience at that republican debate in 2012 who, on the topic of healthcare, shouted out "let them die!!!!"

i wonder what he's doing now

57 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Trumps an idiot.  That part hasn't changed.  

You are going to walk into a voting booth on November 3, 2020 and cast your one and only vote for Donald John Trump

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, g5jamz said:

another falsehood

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-cut-cdc-budget/

That budget hasn't even been passed.  And it's been funded each and every budget.  

"Hey guys Congress hasn't approved the budget with cuts to the CDC, so that criticism isn't valid.  Anyway, everybody should vote for Republicans and Donald Trump so they can pass their budget with cuts to the CDC."

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i think everyone in this country should benefit from a fully nationalized healthcare system that treats all who are sick, no questions asked

Besides yourself right? 

4 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

You are going to walk into a voting booth on November 3, 2020 and cast your one and only vote for Donald John Trump

I can assure you it won’t be for Biden 

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Besides yourself right? 

if the deal was everyone but me gets universal healthcare i would absolutely take that deal. im literally the opposite of useless, selfish chuds like g5

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

if the deal was everyone but me gets universal healthcare i would absolutely take that deal. im literally the opposite of useless, selfish chuds like g5

Let’s say every person you have had contact with on twitter or the huddle doesn’t get it as well. Would you still be willing?

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Let’s say every person you have had contact with on twitter or the huddle doesn’t get it as well. Would you still be willing?

Yes

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Yes

Just furthing down the alt scheme as it were no?

Just now, Harbingers said:

Just furthing down the alt scheme as it were no?

I don’t know what that means but I would be willing to give up healthcare if it meant everybody in America, including immigrants got access. I don’t need m4a. I have amazing coverage. But I would give it up without hesitation if everyone else could get covered.

i don’t think people fully grasp how many people are suffering right now because they can’t afford their medical bills, or they don’t go to the doctor because of that fear. 

were about to see that suffering live on the news over the next month.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t know what that means but I would be willing to give up healthcare if it meant everybody in America, including immigrants got access. I don’t need m4a. I have amazing coverage. But I would give it up without hesitation if everyone else could get covered.

i don’t think people fully grasp how many people are suffering right now because they can’t afford their medical bills, or they don’t go to the doctor because of that fear. 

No country with UBH gives immigrants Carte Blanche.

Oops that’s my bad, except for one. I’m still waiting on the one it is.

Edited by Harbingers

23 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

So get with Cootie and other like minded people and go help them with their medical bills.