Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
ncfan

Malik Monk suspended indefinitely

Recommended Posts

Weed.. Dam Malik!! Wait till the offseason.. When they don't test or care... poo daf..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I'm hearing that he was already in the program, which is why the suspension is so long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ya'll have a link that it's just weed?
 

I can't believe that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What in the world happened here? What kind of drugs was he taking? Are they going to let him come back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2020 at 8:47 AM, Happy Panther said:

It was weed. Stop testing for weed.

Man if it was weed and they suspended him indefinitely then fug the NBA.  Silver would load a bong for Bronney.

 

 Silver basturd

images.jpg.d1a7a53a034de77e387eb4b2c1dbe2c6.jpg

 

Edited by Shocker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2020 at 12:41 PM, bLACKpANTHER said:

ya'll have a link that it's just weed?
 

I can't believe that..

 

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

Man of it was weed and they suspended him indefinitely then fug the NBA.  Silver would load a bong for Bronney.

 

 Silver basturd

images.jpg.d1a7a53a034de77e387eb4b2c1dbe2c6.jpg

 

It was floating around twitter when this first dropped. Multiple "sources" ran with it.

The internet tells me that indefinite suspension isn't possible for weed so I was wrong. I think.

Edit: In reading the comments I guess it could be weed. Who knows.

 

Edited by Happy Panther
  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sucks to lose Malik.

That game last night was ridiculous though, if you missed it you missed an instant classic.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

 

It was floating around twitter when this first dropped. Multiple "sources" ran with it.

The internet tells me that indefinite suspension isn't possible for weed so I was wrong. I think.

Edit: In reading the comments I guess it could be weed. Who knows.

 

if it was weed, that tells us why the team wasnt sideways about it

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly thought it was coke and they're making a big deal out of it because of what happened to len bias. seems crazy a drug legal in some states can get you indefinitely suspended 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NBA Season Suspended!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!

Monk sitting at home like:
giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is Monk eligible to be back if the season starts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Welp, seems pretty stupid all around.  Smoking weed shouldn't be suspension worthy in 2020. On the other hand, if your multi-million dollar job requires you to abstain from ingesting weed, it shouldn't be that difficult to accomplish.

Hopefully this situation gets cleared up before the NBA returns and this ridiculous requirement is done away with during the next labor agreement negotiations in 2024.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 11:43 AM, MMA said:

So is Monk eligible to be back if the season starts 

I would seriously hope so but in reality his career is in jeopardy IMO.  If he was traded to a team that could utilize him as a scorer he can do that.  He was wasted here until right before the suspension.  If he turns it around now it will be a great story.  Not sure he cares about being great.

Edited by Shocker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2020 at 7:00 PM, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Welp, seems pretty stupid all around.  Smoking weed shouldn't be suspension worthy in 2020. On the other hand, if your multi-million dollar job requires you to abstain from ingesting weed, it shouldn't be that difficult to accomplish.

Hopefully this situation gets cleared up before the NBA returns and this ridiculous requirement is done away with during the next labor agreement negotiations in 2024.

All sport players smoke weed. All owners sniff cocaine. 

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...