Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Carl Spackler

Bruce Irvin talks poo

The worst part of last years team was the run defense. Might want to walk back that criticism, Bruce. 

I think he watched the clip and went with the scores he saw there.  Another interesting note is that Trai liked his post.  I wonder if Trai is aware that our OL gave up the most sacks in the NFL last season...

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

If we never had a lead, wouldn't we be 0-16? :thinking:

Besides the point you can't win games without a lead, some of the losses we had the lead and squandered it.

Pass rush was greatly improved, the issue is that we were last in the league in average yards per carry allowed. Our run defense leaked like a sieve.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pass rush was greatly improved, the issue is that we were last in the league in average yards per carry allowed. Our run defense leaked like a sieve.

And the anointed one couldn't carry the offense like some tried to say early on...

Well you do actually have to move the ball to take a lead. Obviously our run defense was historically bad, but the constant turnovers doomed any slim chances we had to compete.

47 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

I think he watched the clip and went with the scores he saw there.  Another interesting note is that Trai liked his post.  I wonder if Trai is aware that our OL gave up the most sacks in the NFL last season...

Just goes to show the blood letting was needed. Too many players passing the blame game. 

• Pie 3

Not even a shot just being honest about what the pass rush had to deal with at qb. 

In any losing group there's always one idiot who shouts about what he did.

Mr. Irvin, there's the door, I'm sure you've cashed all those checks. May someone else write the next ones.

• Pie 3