Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Scot

The team's side of the story (per Kyle Bailey)

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Imagine being 50 something years old and getting your feelings hurt over a middle finger.

I don't think sports are for you. Or anything that involves having a good time frankly. Geesh.

Bless your heart.  You are still here. 

Posted (edited)

One thing the Panthers have done for certain, they made it awkward.

The Patriots are putting up billboards to thank Tom Brady. The Rams are expressing their appreciation of Todd Gurley. Other teams are saying similar thank yous and sentimental goodbyes to departing players.

What are the Panthers likely to do to mark Newton's departure? Unknown, but given that they've already angered him, former teammates have chimed in and their social media post was met with what was essentially several hundred "screw yous", it sounds like it's not going to be what it could have (or should have) been.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What does this mean? I was supposed to leave? You joined in January. Been with the Panthers since I was a kid.

If you got something to say speak your mind.

So it seems if Cam would have just stfu this offseason and worked his ass off to getting back on the field in a Panthers uniform, this would likely not have happened. 

In the last 4-5 seasons, It became apparent that football was not his first priority. It’s a shame, I really enjoyed having him as a part of the team. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

you're like the last person who can see his posts

5 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

So it seems if Cam would have just stfu this offseason and worked his ass off to getting back on the field in a Panthers uniform, this would likely not have happened. 

In the last 4-5 seasons, It became apparent that football was not his first priority. It’s a shame, I really enjoyed having him as a part of the team. 

Didn't you lose your poo and become a Falcons fan some years back?

11 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

So true after 2015 Cam lost it. Something is not right with him and u could tell it on the field.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

So true after 2015 Cam lost it. Something is not right with him and u could tell it on the field.

Yeah I think he took the L harder than anyone imagined and from there his mind and body started falling apart

10 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Didn't you lose your poo and become a Falcons fan some years back?

Yep, what you are gonna do about it?

E2EF665F-CA2D-4A3A-9F4E-3033A9944B42.gif

41 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

One thing the Panthers have done for certain, they made it awkward.

The Patriots are putting up billboards to thank Tom Brady. The Rams are expressing their appreciation of Todd Gurley. Other teams are saying similar thank yous and sentimental goodbyes to departing players.

What are the Panthers likely to do to mark Newton's departure? Unknown, but given that they've already angered him, former teammates have chimed in and their social media post was met with what was essentially several hundred "screw yous", it sounds like it's not going to be what it could have (or should have) been.

I see your point, but the difference in those situations right now is that Cam is technically still a Panther at the moment.

25 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Yep, what you are gonna do about it?

Laugh at you? The Panthers could move the team to London and I still would never root for any of the other NFCS teams.

5 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I see your point, but the difference in those situations right now is that Cam is technically still a Panther at the moment.

Valid. They already did the "goodbye" tweets though.

8 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

So is it true Cam refused a two year extension offer or no?

The premise certainly makes sense, and it definitely has not been disproved.

anyone got the link to this part of the segment?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

Entertainer and Icon was his priority! Trying to build his brand!

Edited by ncstatekwi
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1