Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Rough times ahead

I was real fortunate early last week and got me a 20 pack of mega rolls of TP... will last at least 4 months because I live alone... still not been able to find any sanitizing products.. but instead just use bleach with water.. baby wipes and rubbing alcohol make for good wipes too.. just gotta improvise.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, Toolbox said:

I was real fortunate early last week and got me a 20 pack of mega rolls of TP... will last at least 4 months because I live alone... still not been able to find any sanitizing products.. but instead just use bleach with water.. baby wipes and rubbing alcohol make for good wipes too.. just gotta improvise.

Bleach is just about the best for killing any virus.  

I order some wet wipes on Amazon a week ago...they say delivery with be after April 15

9 hours ago, ECUPantherFan said:

We went hiking last weekend at Catawba Falls.  We only saw 2 other people the entire time.  It was much needed.  We're probably going to go again soon.

I don't judge anybody that feels the need to get outside during this time... being stuck in the house with 2 kids under 4 years old wears on you, and there is a serious psychological effect to all of this.

Many of the people I see banging the "STAY INSIDE" drum are single people, or people without kids.  People that can, say, smoke pot and play video games.  In a past life, quarantine would have been awesome to me.  Not anymore.

Just be safe... keep away from other people, and don't be stupid.  If you show up and it's packed... leave.  Go somewhere else.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Inimicus said:

Nope.  This is still a free country, and as long as we do it safely, there isn't a problem.

4 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Nope.  This is still a free country, and as long as we do it safely, there isn't a problem.

Uh, thanks doctor EZU 

• Poo 1

Just now, 4Corners said:

Uh, thanks doctor EZU 

Way to copy me, Fauci.

#Obsessed.

I'm staying busy as hell delivering groceries to Sam's clubs and walmart all across NC.   I had the good fortune of switching to food hauling a few months ago.  Looking like a good decision now.   If I lose my job, we really ARE in a world of trouble.   Good luck to all of yall

• Pie 2

59 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

So what about when soembody using that logic infects your kids?

33 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

So what about when soembody using that logic infects your kids?

Nobody is going to infect my kids because when we leave the house, we do it safely.  Like I said in my original post: "If you show up and it's packed... leave.  Go somewhere else."

We aren't going out to high population areas.  Hiking on sparsely populated trails.  If/when we see ANYONE, we treat them like they have the plague, and steer VERY clear.

We're smart, and we've been staying home for the most part... probably for longer than most people have.  But there are limits on what we're willing to endure.

2 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Nobody is going to infect my kids because when we leave the house, we do it safely.  Like I said in my original post: "If you show up and it's packed... leave.  Go somewhere else."

We aren't going out to high population areas.  Hiking on sparsely populated trails.  If/when we see ANYONE, we treat them like they have the plague, and steer VERY clear.

We're smart, and we've been staying home for the most part... probably for longer than most people have.  But there are limits on what we're willing to endure.

The next time they extend the SAH order remember its because of people like you

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Bro you are blatantly violating the SIP order. I understand you want to get out of the house and get some exercise but you need to respect the law.

3 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

The next time they extend the SAH order remember its because of people like you

Yeah, that makes sense.  lol...

Just now, 4Corners said:

Bro you are blatantly violating the SIP order. I understand you want to get out of the house and get some exercise but you need to respect the law.

Once again, (and not surprisingly) you have no idea what you're talking about.  From Gov. Cooper's order...

image.png.f1825c779cc20727afdc9dac86673fac.png

• Pie 3

32 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

but you need to respect the law

explain how they aren't

• Pie 1