Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Madwolf

Teddy can't throw deep?

Can’t throw deep right apparently...

• Beer 3
  • Poo 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Can’t throw deep right apparently...

He probably only threw a ball or maybe 2 to that side that deep bro. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Matt62881 said:

He probably only threw a ball or maybe 2 to that side that deep bro. 

Which is part of the problem. How many passes to each. Are we going by passer rating off 4-5 throws. What does that prove? In 5 games how many throws were there past 20+ in the air?

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

To some people accuracy is overrated.  The real question is if they can throw the ball through a wall.  That's the sign of a great QB!

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Which is part of the problem. How many passes to each. Are we going by passer rating off 4-5 throws. What does that prove? In 5 games how many throws were there past 20+ in the air?

Kinda messes the whole chart up however I'd say Michael Thomas lined up on the left most of the time and Ted Ginn in the left slot taking the top off the middle. Who would been on the right? 

Edited by Matt62881

Posted (edited)

Huge upgrade over Allen and already knows the majority of the offense. We have many young fast weapons, and we are one Guard away from having an extremely respectable offense. 

Plus anyone with half a brain realizes that we signed him to a really decent contract to the team, that we can easily move on if things don’t work out. Really nothing that you can hate about this signing if you believe we could be in the running to compete a year from now.  Our defense is a year away from being competitive at a minimum, so if he performs like a starting QB with the weapons we have, we could compete next year easily with one more offseason to infuse draft picks and vets through FA. Building that defense and our system being in place a full season will do wonders for our team. 

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 4

For the record, i think Teddy looks AMAZING with this set if weapons and Joe Friggin Brady 

• Pie 2
  • Milkshake 1

I don't think the knock is that he can't, I think it's that he hasn't wanted to take the chances in the past.  If Anderson and Samuel can't convince him to though, idk what will.

10 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

Kinda messes the whole chart up however I'd say Michael Thomas lined up on the left most of the time and Ted Ginn in the left slot taking the top off the middle. Who would been on the right? 

Adding an elite WR and deep threat, if nothing else, isn’t helping his case. 

Don’t make this hard. Game pass is free. Watch his games. Y’all don’t need charts. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Adding an elite WR and deep threat, if nothing else, isn’t helping his case. 

Don’t make this hard. Game pass is free. Watch his games. Y’all don’t need charts. 

Point was middle and left side target accuracy was decent. Still to little for a chart to show enough but it's something. The tape I've seen I've liked, what about you?

Charts without context and highlight videos = I don’t actually watch the games

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Charts without context and highlight videos = I don’t actually watch the games

Charts can tell a story but not 5 game charts, and what saints games I've watched I've had to go back because no I didn't watch them live.