Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

4 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

He stepped out of line and the rest is history.

Dude was a saint.  Almost berniesque.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

Eb4NNZGUEAEKLXx?format=jpg&name=medium

you can get a trump baseball with red laces for exactly HH dollars

What the actual fuck?

there is no fuging way that's a coincidence.

Edited by Inimicus

For someone with bigger stones than I have

You could claim Mar-a-Lago as your business on Google

image.thumb.png.6e7318a00383b8289b88ce4a8a4a55c9.png

10 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

What the actual fuck?

according to ivana trump he kept a collection of hitler’s speeches in a cabinet by his bed

3 hours ago, Inimicus said:

What the actual fuck?

Nobody ever prices things that way. It's $89.99 or $90, or something along those lines. Never seen a $88 price tag in my entire life.

And don't forget your matching hoodie

https://www.trumpstore.com/collections/men-sweatshirts/products/full-zip-hoodie-americana

democrats must have heard i was willing to vote for their candidates down ballot even if i voted green for president. doing everything they can to completely ruin that too.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

belcher was a bloomberg guy and after biden “won” super tuesday he went on msnbc and excitedly called it “a revolution of the bourgeoisie”

this idiot can fug right off imo

8 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

democrats must have heard i was willing to vote for their candidates down ballot even if i voted green for president. doing everything they can to completely ruin that too.

What a weird thing to do considering the CIA leaks of the russia bounty program stuff? 

like they say “ trump knew, trump lied, trump knowing put the troops in harms way!”

Then in the same breath put roadblocks from actually pulling the troops out. 

Par for the course of establishment Dems hypocrisy 

7 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Vote blue no matter who!  It goes back to the stark difference between Biden and Bernie.  Ask a Bernie supporter why someone should vote for Bernie, and they go into a list of reasons to support him.  Ask the same question about Biden and the only response is "derp not Trump derp."

9 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

What the...?

30 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

What a weird thing to do considering the CIA leaks of the russia bounty program stuff? 

like they say “ trump knew, trump lied, trump knowing put the troops in harms way!”

Then in the same breath put roadblocks from actually pulling the troops out. 

Par for the course of establishment Dems hypocrisy 

not a fan of maintaining troops in Afghanistan, but there is concern from both Ds and Rs that Trump's decisions are motivated by wholly selfish reasons and do not consider 'security concerns.' These measures are meant to prevent the election from being the only reason troops are being removed. I'm not an expert on Afghanistan and strongly dislike occupying foreign soil, but I also think that there is such a thing as withdrawing personnel too quickly.  TBH, the measure does not seem particularly crazy and should be things we do anyway (and have done in the past from what I have read).  It does not give the military sole power to make that decision either, which was my initial concern.