Carolina Huddle

rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

3 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

liberals think this way because politics reminds them that they are on the wrong side of history. that's why instead of reaching out with policy they sneer at those struggling. they hate politics because it's the only source of power many workers in america know. this is also exactly why they demand "peaceful protest" in the face of endless state violence. they want to be the oppressor but they don't want to feel bad about it. they want to be thanked for it. every bit of advice they offer is meant to preserve the status quo and assuage their own guilt, not to improve the conditions of the poor and oppressed. they hate politics because they hate the most vulnerable.

they only speak/tweet in platitudes as well. impressive how long they can talk and still say nothing of substance.

55 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

also worth noting he chose a VP candidate who already went viral when Tulsi destroyed Harris' record as a prosecutor and her resultant hypocrisy. like thats not gonna be dug up and shared 24/7.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

So that is why the markets fell 400 pts in 30 minutes

PS: biden just lost every state but left coast and ny

Biden has been polling near double digits ahead of Trump.  Harris has no impact on the market lol

Markets just fell because in the last 2 hours McConnell announced stimulus talks are at a stalemate on Fox News.  Icing on that cake was the  Big10/Pac12 just called off there seasons. 

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)

Biden:

You had me at little girl.

The sleezy election coming this fall.  You walk out feeling dirty no matter the choice

Edited by stirs
  • Beer 1

"Phony Kamala"

Really? That's the best Trump could come up with? 

Y'all can hate on Kamala Harris being the VP pick all you want, but I'm happy Joe Biden chose her.

Biden/Harris 2020!!!

10 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

"Phony Kamala"

Really? That's the best Trump could come up with? 

Trump has one simple playbook.  He keeps trying the old playbook on new people and it no longer works.   Biden is proof of that.  Trump doesn’t get it.  Harris will keep getting new ones like Biden does. 

11 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

here's your first look at the next Trump ad

I mean Gabbard was also a looney toons cult quack....but it was just her “Syria policy”.  No one pays attention to her.  

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean Gabbard was also a looney toons cult quack....but it was just her “Syria policy”.  No one pays attention to her.  

was she wrong?

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean Gabbard was also a looney toons cult quack

it’s ok i’m sure the self-described “top cop” didn’t know a thing about it

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

Lol Kamala Harris.. Jesus Christ 

To all the complainer s.  Who would have been a better pick?  I think Americans are pretty much done with electing people with little to no governing experience.  What name makes more sense than Harris? I myself think she has balls  and brains aplenty for the job and will get things done while an understudy and if she gets the main job of something happens to Biden Iwont be losing any sleep over it.