Carolina Huddle
rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

27 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Biden is definitely an authority on foreign affairs...we can start with Ukraine with his son as an advisor

Image may contain: text that says 'BIDEN PRESIDENT HE'S NOT A FUCKING TRAITOR'

lol Trump really has one playbook and thinks he can run the same game over and over and over. 

Birtherism 2.0 now in action 

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Hillary Clinton: nasty woman
Mayor Yulín Cruz: nasty woman
Nancy Pelosi: nasty woman
PM Frederiksen: nasty woman
Elizabeth Warren: nasty woman
Kamala Harris: nasty woman
Maize Hirono: nasty woman
April Ryan: nasty woman 

Ghislaine Maxwell: I wish her well

The list is only that long? I’m surprised. 

3 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Image may contain: text that says 'BIDEN PRESIDENT HE'S NOT A FUCKING TRAITOR'

Oh man I would love to have a sign like this in my front yard. Would really piss off the racist old lady across the street from us. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

The list is only that long? I’m surprised. 

We could easily make another one with clear, concrete examples of trump insulting American soldiers, dead and alive. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

We could easily make another one with clear, concrete examples of trump insulting American soldiers, dead and alive. 

That one probably trumps the nasty lady list.  But if we broadened up the nasty list to include dogs, pigs, horsefaces, etc? 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, cookinwithgas said:

Calling Joe Biden a racist is really undermining everything else I read from you.

he is a racist. not only in his words but his policies. it’s why he worked so closely with the most vile racists in congress for decades and it’s why he was the pick to balance the ticket in 2008. his vp called him out on it, remember? so is biden a racist or is harris a lying opportunist who would make such a false accusation to advance her career? you know the answer. of course she is a lying opportunist but she wasn’t lying about joe. that’s why the attack was so effective. literally the only memorable thing she did before dropping out of the race in shame, months before any votes were cast.

• Flames 2

35 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he is a racist. not only in his words but his policies. it’s why he worked so closely with the most vile racists in congress for decades and it’s why he was the pick to balance the ticket in 2008. his vp called him out on it, remember? so is biden a racist or is harris a lying opportunist who would make such a false accusation to advance her career? you know the answer. of course she is a lying opportunist but she wasn’t lying about joe. that’s why the attack was so effective. literally the only memorable thing she did before dropping out of the race in shame, months before any votes were cast.

You are a racist. 

Posted (edited)

lol @ the Lincoln Project.

A bunch of conservatives who more than likely have the sentiment “I shouldn’t have to pay for what my daddy and grandpappy did in the past” 

Exactly how Joe Biden feels, and has said he feels. 

Dudes just want things to get back to normal; the status quo. Biden said he’s bringing things back to “normal”. We all know that normal isn’t exactly good for Black Americans. If they’re on your side, then yea, I’ll pass on aligning with them and you. 

Man, this election sucks. I get it though, lol. Anyone but Trump.

I was also asked why I don’t like Kamala. There’s a YouTube video where she says she’s not doing anything, specifically, for those that have ancestors that were enslaved here in these United States. That, alone, is enough for me to pass on her.

Edited by AggieLean

31 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

lol @ the Lincoln Project.

A bunch of conservatives who more than likely have the sentiment “I shouldn’t have to pay for what my daddy and grandpappy did in the past” 

Exactly how Joe Biden feels, and has said he feels. 

Dudes just want things to get back to normal; the status quo. Biden said he’s bringing things back to “normal”. We all know that normal isn’t exactly good for Black Americans. If they’re on your side, then yea, I’ll pass on aligning with them and you. 

Man, this election sucks. I get it though, lol. Anyone but Trump.

I was also asked why I don’t like Kamala. There’s a YouTube video where she says she’s not doing anything, specifically, for those that have ancestors that were enslaved here in these United States. That, alone, is enough for me to pass on her.

You don’t strike me as an anarchist. So what’s your eventual goal?

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

You don’t strike me as an anarchist. So what’s your eventual goal?

The fact you ask this shows me that you aren’t genuine in any of your concerns in that reparations/black agenda thread. I knew you were gaslighting, just like the many who comes across that topic. It’s even more reason you should keep out of that thread, as you mean no good.

Im willing to vote for Biden, but I’m going to continue to drive home that Black America suffers no matter who goes into office this November. Wealth will decrease, as the projections show that. Biden is a segregationist, and has made many comments that are downright offensive. “You’re not black if you don’t vote for me.”

Again, you know what I want. Lol @ what is my goal. 

8 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

The fact you ask this shows me that you aren’t genuine in any of your concerns in that reparations/black agenda thread. I knew you were gaslighting, just like the many who comes across that topic. It’s even more reason you should keep out of that thread, as you mean no good.

Im willing to vote for Biden, but I’m going to continue to drive home that Black America suffers no matter who goes into office this November. Wealth will decrease, as the projections show that. Biden is a segregationist, and has made many comments that are downright offensive. “You’re not black if you don’t vote for me.”

Again, you know what I want. Lol @ what is my goal. 

The fact you cling to certain people concerns me. You don’t have to sell me on your opinion. I am asking for your interpretation of why trump would be better than Biden because that’s all you have said so far.

54 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

The fact you cling to certain people concerns me. You don’t have to sell me on your opinion. I am asking for your interpretation of why trump would be better than Biden because that’s all you have said so far.

Eh. Don’t let me concern you. I’ll be alright.

I have not said Trump would be better. He’s a racist, horrible human being, and he’s bad for all Americans; including Black Americans.

Biden eases things up minimally for Black Americans, but he’s substantially better for other groups. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

also: big picture, a repeat of 2016 is not needed. If Hillary had won and sucked enough, you all would still be voting for someone no one knows or the Republican candidate this year. But now we have to deal with reality and this is reality.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'COMICS TALES XISTENCE ANIMATIONS LEVNI INGREDIENTX THINLY VEILED METAPHOR ABOUT VOTING ONE DAY IN MIDDLE going okay this the everyone, only liFeraft crud. sinking. indeed. enough that's not important now. sinking. Feel like getting today. ook, this get serious- don't drown. that we'd better? protest untie what don' either nsatisfactory Choices, and go... not Feeling rescue... realize that raft... more just survival. think screwed. given inspiring your fault. SUPPORT'

lol bernie was the life raft, instead the US is jumping from one sinking ship to a nicer looking sinking ship

a sinking ship for most of us anyway, the super rich that forced this on us are doing great

• Beer 1

build america back better is literally just maga, further confirming my belief that if trump had run as a democrat the party would have eventually fallen in line just as the republicans did