Carolina Huddle

rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

7 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

A- Trump and the GOP are secret supporters of Green Party policy and initiatives? 

B- It helps Donald Trump and down ballot GOP candidates? 

THIS IS THE FALSE DICOTOMY. There are more than just two options on why they might be helping

B- It HELPS Donald Trump and down ballot GOP candidates? 

This is begging the question. This assumes that is it actually helping. I am trying to be VERY charitable by choosing B. Now it is your turn to prove that it actually helps. 

Please do that because you are literally just stalling here.

That's fine you reject both options. Then tell me why you suppose they are doing it? 

Edited by teeray

12 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

known nazi richard spencer is voting biden because he is of the belief that biden would be a more competent fascist. looks like you're free to not vote for joe!

Richard is not wrong.

Just now, teeray said:

That's fine you reject both options. Then tell me why you suppose they are doing it? 

Teeray, I am begging you. You cannot be this stupid can you? How many times do i have to tell you that why they are doing it is completely irrelevent. The issue is if what they are doing works. 

You are making the argument that it works and thats why they are doing it. Now you must actually prove that. Please go ahead. We are all waiting.

3 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

Teeray, I am begging you. You cannot be this stupid can you? How many times do i have to tell you that why they are doing it is completely irrelevent. The issue is if what they are doing works. 

You are making the argument that it works and thats why they are doing it. Now you must actually prove that. Please go ahead. We are all waiting.

Im asking you your opinion on why they are doing it. We can pivot to if it works or not after you answer the question. 

You are trying extremely hard not to answer it plainly. Why? 

You said you reject B.  Fine. And we both agree that A is not likely. So it's something else. I'm truly at a loss at what else their intentions could be. So enlighten me. 

Why do you suppose they are doing it? 

I'll not going to stop asking until you actually answer the question. So if you want to move on. Just answer. What are they trying to accomplish? 

2 minutes ago, teeray said:

Im asking you your opinion on why they are doing it. We can pivot to if it works or not after you answer the question. 

You are trying extremely hard not to answer it plainly. Why? 

You said you reject B.  Fine. And we both agree that A is not likely. So it's something else. I'm truly at a loss at what else their intentions could be. So enlighten me. 

Why do you suppose they are doing it? 

I'll not going to stop asking until you actually answer the question. So if you want to move on. Just answer. What are they trying to accomplish? 

I dont have an opinion because its irrelevent. It could be a whole host of reasons why they would do it. Maybe they THINK it might help, maybe they are hedging their bets, maybe they are stupid as fug. It doesnt matter.

YOU think its B. Now prove that B is actually true or forever shut the fug up

16 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

The vast majority of Donald Trump's negative media coverage was during the tail end of the general election, when MSM outlets started receiving criticism for their largely noncritical coverage of Trump's campaign for the better part of 18 months.  Before that, outlets like FOX, CNN and MSNBC covered Trump's rallies uninterrupted and uncritically.  MSNBC's Morning Joe and Trump were best buddies until the late stages of the general election.

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski should be herded into a rocket and shot into space for their brown-nosing of Trump.  https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/morning-blow-how-joe-and-mika-became-trumps-lapdogs-90992/

Your article literally says he had the most negative coverage. Although "universal" was probably a bad choice. I haven't read the story but I'm assuming that includes Fox News and other conservative media? 

13 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

I dont have an opinion because its irrelevent. It could be a whole host of reasons why they would do it. Maybe they THINK it might help, maybe they are hedging their bets, maybe they are stupid as fug. It doesnt matter.

YOU think its B. Now prove that B is actually true or forever shut the fug 

Explain how they would be doing those things. I'm asking you use critical thinking skills. 

Would it help if you knew it derived from political consultant firms who have been studying voter behavior for over 30 years came up with the scheme, and have over 20 years or general and midterm election data on the scheme and are still spending millions of dollars to do it? 

Why do you suppose they keep doing it if it isn't working? 

Help the dumb guy understand. 

Edited by teeray

8 minutes ago, teeray said:

Your article literally says he had the most negative coverage. Although "universal" was probably a bad choice. I haven't read the story but I'm assuming that includes Fox News and other conservative media? 

23% does not even come close to half, much less "universal".

And as I previously stated, the vast majority of negative coverage for Trump didn't occur until after corporate media had done irreparable damage to the other candidates in the race.

And lest you've already forgotten.  Trump received more MSM coverage than all his opponents combined. 

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

1 minute ago, teeray said:

Explain how they would be doing those things. I'm asking you use critical thinking skills. 

Would it help if you knew it derived from political consultants who have been studying voter behavior for over 30 years came up with the scheme, and have over 20 years or general and midterm election data on the scheme and are still spending millions of dollars to do it? 

Why do you suppose they keep doing it if it isn't working? 

Dude you have to be trolling. You are asking me to use critical thinking skills while you cant even form a logically consistent argue or defend it. Now you are trying to appeal to authority instead of proving your claim. This is the weakest troll ive ever seen.

How much money do you think Clinton spent on political consultants when she boosted Trump through the 2016 primary using pied piper strategy believing it would be an easy win?

Your argues are so laughably bad and you want to talk about critical thinking LMAOO i cant with you man.  

8 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

Dude you have to be trolling. You are asking me to use critical thinking skills while you cant even form a logically consistent argue or defend it. Now you are trying to appeal to authority instead of proving your claim. This is the weakest troll ive ever seen.

How much money do you think Clinton spent on political consultants when she boosted Trump through the 2016 primary using pied piper strategy believing it would be an easy win?

Your argues are so laughably bad and you want to talk about critical thinking LMAOO i cant with you man.  

I'm not arguing a point I was asking you a question.  I literally stated a fact then asked you your opinion on that fact. 

And the only answer you have come up with apparently is "I don't know" 

You don't even know your opinion lol

Edited by teeray

Just now, teeray said:

I'm not arguing a point I was asking you a question.  I literally stated a fact then asked you opinion. Which you can't seem to answer. 

I did answer dumb poo. You are being weaselly af because we both know you are implying B is true but are too chicken poo to try and prove it. 

3 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

I did answer dumb poo. You are being weaselly af because we both know you are implying B is true but are too chicken poo to try and prove it. 

Dude. I'm not asking you what I think. I'm asking you what YOU think. Why do you suppose they are doing it? 

And you know the answer. Why can't you just say it? 

It's because it does help Trump and down ticket GOP candidates. The fact they are helping alone should be "proof" the fact they have been doing similar schemes for at least 20 years should be "proof" 

The fact that it was derived by the same political consultants that also came up with the Voter ID scheme and the gerrymandering schemes should be proof. 

But to you all of that is "irrelevant" because it's an inconvenient truth. 

That why I keep asking you the same question, because the answer is self evident. Which is why you could only muster 'I won't answer because it's irrelevant'

They aren't paid millions and don't spend millions of dollars unless they have data showing the benefits.  They aren't stupid. 

This isn't a new scheme it's been around for literally decades. And yes democrats have done similar things as well. 

They do it because they've seen that it skews elections towards the GOP.  It was derived from data mining of the electorate and literally over 20 years worth of data from elections, both general and midterm, in all elections, both national and local. 

That's why they do it.  

You call me stupid. Yet you can't explain why they keep doing it. So I'll ask you again. Why do they keep doing it if it is irrelevant? 

11 minutes ago, teeray said:

Dude. I'm not asking you what I think. I'm asking you what YOU think. Why do you suppose they are doing it? 

And you know the answer. Why can't you just say it? 

Dude, i have literally answered your dumb fuging question. No matter how many times you wanna repeat yourself the answer will be the same.

It's because it does help Trump and down ticket GOP candidates

PROVE THAT STATEMENT. 

The fact they are helping alone should be "proof" the fact they have been doing similar schemes for at least 20 years should be "proof" 

The fact that it was derived by the same political consultants that also came up with the Voter ID scheme and the gerrymandering schemes should be proof. 

That is not proof. That is you begging the question. For your premise to be correct you need to show me empirical evidence that people who will vote for green party would be dem voters if green party never existed and that the GOP pushing them is driving these voters green.

THAT is the inconvenient truth, you could not provide me any data that your claim is true. Thats why you have to make the argument that is it just true with no proof. 

They aren't paid millions and don't spend millions of dollars unless they have data showing the benefits.  They aren't stupid. 

this is 100% appeals to authority. This is anti critical thinking. You are legit brain dead. 

Edited by TheBlue

55 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

Dude, i have literally answered your dumb fuging question. No matter how many times you wanna repeat yourself the answer will be the same.

PROVE THAT STATEMENT. 

That is not proof. That is you begging the question. For your premise to be correct you need to show me empirical evidence that people who will vote for green party would be dem voters if green party never existed and that the GOP pushing them is driving these voters green.

THAT is the inconvenient truth, you could not provide me any data that your claim is true. Thats why you have to make the argument that is it just true with no proof. 

this is 100% appeals to authority. This is anti critical thinking. You are legit brain dead. 

What was your answer?  Perhaps I missed it. Why do you suppose they are doing?  What is their motives. 

If I missed the answer please answer again. 

"It's irrelevant" isn't an answer it's a deflection.

And political consultants data mined and determining that even less than 1% movement helps GOP candidates across the board especially in swing districts has led to them developing a scheme of aiding Green Party candidates on the ballot to the benefit of Republican Candidates. 

And they are able to contrast that with data from elections without a Green Party candidates.

People who have helped develop or implement the scheme includes people like Paul Manafort, Bernie Marcus, Tim Mooney, and firms like LRPC.  Green Candidates have at times even admitted to accepting GOP support. 

They couple that with targeted advertising towards vulnerable voters to steer them towards candidates that have no chance of winning the election, that might normally vote Democratic. 

And not all of these people would vote Democratic anyway. Maybe they are committed Green Party voters.  Like you, or GJBC, or PSC, etc. 

That's not who they are targeting.  They are targeting undecided voters who might be inclined to vote for Democrats on a generic ballot. They use internal polling and election data to identify these voters. They don't need anymore than the Green Party to get to a few percentage points in certain areas to skew the election in the GOPs favor. 

If they are undecided then by definition they aren't Green Party voters yet. Which should be self evident, but just to clarify. 

And that is what happened and what is currently happening. 

What I can tell you as someone who lived with a politician, these operatives aren't stupid. They know what they are doing and why they are doing it. You can call it an "appeal to authority" if it makes you feel better but it's simply, again the truth. 

They knew what they were doing with Voter ID, they knew what they were doing with gerrymandering NC districts, then know what they are doing here. 

So it's doesn't take a ton of critical thinking skills, to understand the scheme.

And I can't explain the scheme any clearer than that. 

Now... If you want give me an ulterior motive. And explain in detail what you think they are doing feel free. 

Edited by teeray

3 minutes ago, teeray said:

What was your answer?  Perhaps I missed it. Why do you suppose they are doing?  What is their motives. 

If I missed the answer please answer again. 

1 hour ago, TheBlue said:

It could be a whole host of reasons why they would do it. Maybe they THINK it might help, maybe they are hedging their bets, maybe they are stupid as fug. It doesnt matter.

4 minutes ago, teeray said:

They couple that with targeted advertising towards vulnerable voters to steer them towards candidates that have no chance of winning the election, that might normally vote Democratic. 

And not all of these people would vote Democratic anyway. Maybe they are committed Green Party voters.  Like you, or GJBC, or PSC, etc. 

That's not who they are targeting.  They are targeting undecided voters who might be inclined to vote for Democrats I'm a generic ballot. They use internal polling and election data to identify these voters. They don't need anymore than the Green Party to get to a few percentage points in certain areas to skew the election in the GOPs favor. 

any data to prove this? any data you can link that would back this up?