Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
ncfan

Gronk to Bucs

Just now, bull123 said:

Nope...Olsen was all pro level for many yrs before he got hurt

I was more going for a young former 1st round TE that fell out of favor with his draft team and is being traded.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Moonstone said:

Where did you hear that ? I googled and all I could find was they asked Tampa about him, but Tampa said that they are not trading OJ.

Not buying that either...bucs would have done that

2 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I’d do that in a minute...don’t think even bucs would be that stupid

I was being sarcastic with the 2nd. But I’d sending Samuel and like a 6th for Howard any day of the week

7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Naw. Just enjoy the poop show. If we are what we look like then enjoy the chaos and hope the year after is better. They are the Bucs...this isn't a sure thing. It could get entertaining tho.  

Guess I’ll just stay a Panthers fan during this poo show. Watch Tampa stomp on Payton and Brees, and Tepper give Hurney a lifetime contract. 

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

In full disclosure I was torn between CMC, Fournette and Howard in that draft.  So I could get two of the guys I wanted from that draft?  Score!

Howard to Panthers for 4th rounder. Fournette released, signs with Panthers for 1 year prove it deal heavily incentivized. BOOM

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

18 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

OJ Howard > Gronk at this point.  Bucs are turning into hype train.  Reminds me of eagles back in the day.

Or Raiders back in the day

Posted (edited)

I don't quite think anyone knows how this will end up, but all the "Brady is old" and "Gronk is washed up" arguments seem more like wishful thinking to me.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 5

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

This is going to turn out very very poorly for the Bucs. They’re going to go all in with a 43 year old QB... Maybe they win a playoff game or two (which is a huge accomplishment considering their past 10+ years...) but no SB and then dumpster fire again in 2 years.

If we were the Bucs right now, y’all would go crazy and book SB/hotel tickets already. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Nope...Olsen was all pro level for many yrs before he got hurt

That didn't happen until he was traded to Carolina though. In his first three seasons with the Bears, he had 1577 yards and 15 TDs. Howard had 1456 yards and 12 TDs through his three seasons with the Bucs. It's a pretty good potential comparison.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Howard to Panthers for 4th rounder. Fournette released, signs with Panthers for 1 year prove it deal heavily incentivized. BOOM

Y’all are overpricing these guys. No team is trading a 4th round for Howard. Same like no one was going to give us two 1st rounders for Cam. 

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

That didn't happen until he was traded to Carolina though. In his first three seasons with the Bears, he had 1577 yards and 15 TDs. Howard had 1456 yards and 12 TDs through his three seasons with the Bucs. It's a pretty good potential comparison.

Except its Teddy Bridgewater, not Cam.  

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I don't quite think anyone knows how this will end up, but all the "Brady is old" and xGronk is washed up" arguments seem more like wishful thinking to me.

One more trade coming on Thursday, Tampa trade a 1st round and Arians for Belichick

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MMA said:

Y’all are overpricing these guys. No team is trading a 4th round for Howard. Same like no one was going to give us two 1st rounders for Cam. 

Olsen was for a 3rd, very similar situation

Meh I am checked out of football this year during our rebuild. I may or may not watch as many games as I did in 2019. 
With that being said, this will be an entertaining thing to watch. The greatest QB ever to play and one of the greatest TE both on a new team without the greatest coach. 

• Pie 1