Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

All of a sudden the Panthers have two young defensive line first rounders

With all the hype the offense is getting, the defense is getting into a spot where they could be much improved this season. I know, not saying much after the defensive performance last year, but the addition of Brown may have the biggest impact possible. I can't help but think Luke would have loved to have played behind him. 

• Pie 6

If Luke decides to unretire I don't think anyone is going to say "Thanks but no thanks"

10 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

With all the hype the offense is getting, the defense is getting into a spot where they could be much improved this season. I know, not saying much after the defensive performance last year, but the addition of Brown may have the biggest impact possible. I can't help but think Luke would have loved to have played behind him. 

Wouldn't be mad if Epenesa is the pick at 38. Burns-KK-Brown-Epenesa for the next 2 years is a pretty dynamic, athletic and strong DL. 

• Pie 1

Gallimore or Blacklock would be rock Solid players as well. Especially if you consider KK could be cut next offseason a double dip at DT should be one to watch out. You build from the trenches! 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, BrianS said:

If Luke decides to unretire I don't think anyone is going to say "Thanks but no thanks"

Luke doesn't strike me as a guy to unretire. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Ratzer said:

Gallimore or Blacklock would be rock Solid players as well. Especially if you consider KK could be cut next offseason a double dip at DT should be one to watch out. You build from the trenches! 

Too much dead cap to cut KK. I don't think he's part of the future, but 2 more years with a stud like Brown beside him, I'm fine with KK.

Besides, Rhule and Snow are going to dip into their Baylor pool and snag Lynch & Roy anyway.

Our DL was so bad LY, it is important that we improve here big time

I'm sure Hurndog and Rhule consider Yetur Gross Matos or AJ Epenesa if they're on the board when we pick. I think we go DB, but I bet there's a discussion at minimum.

• Pie 1

Agreed.

now let’s grab one of the top safeties in the second and give the back end some much needed help.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ratzer said:

Last time we double-dipped at DT it worked out VERY nicely for us...

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Luke doesn't strike me as a guy to unretire. 

It surely would cut into my time fishing.

• Beer 3