Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MMA

Sucks seeing Cam not signed yet

This man grew up as a young man here in Carolina. Was handed the key his first day. Gave his all to Carolina and the fans. It just don’t make any sense to cut Cam and sign Teddy. Really hope that Belichick will get this man to NE and help him win a ring. 

He’ll be aight, and he’ll land on a squad.

its unfortunate but we upgraded big time with teddy imo 

1 hour ago, MMA said:

This man grew up as a young man here in Carolina. Was handed the key his first day. Gave his all to Carolina and the fans. It just don’t make any sense to cut Cam and sign Teddy. Really hope that Belichick will get this man to NE and help him win a ring. 

I don’t want cam to get a ring I want the panthers to get a ring 

24 minutes ago, Mister said:

its unfortunate but we upgraded big time with teddy imo 

good lord...

Probably doesnt want to be a backup and I dont blame him. Too much talent to sit on the sidelines. Best case scenario for him is to wait for somebody to get hurt or wait until a team becomes desperate mid season. 

Cam should sign with the Steelers

Big Ben has gotten hurt almost every season, and will retire soon.   Cam can lead the new era of Steelers football, and Tomlin seems like a good coach for him.

The Buffalo Bills could also be interesting if they decide to move on from Josh Allen.  Cam is a better version of Allen and could win a Superbowl with the Bills defense.

Huggers slobbering that knob still. Can't wait till y'all Patriot fans. It will fit. 

1 hour ago, Mister said:

I don’t want cam to get a ring I want the panthers to get a ring 

whos shitty alt is this?

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

would have happened already if not for the rona

Fug that beosch!!!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Huggers slobbering that knob still. Can't wait till y'all Patriot fans. It will fit. 

All the while you're loaded up with Teppers knob, Rhules knob, the ol' HURNDOG knob, Teddys knob, you are straight slobbin' on all the knobs. You got a lot on your plate there little sheep

It's okay though man I know plenty of huddlers who will gladly throw on the blindfold with you and get to slobbin! Plenty for all of you and you wont have to worry about slobbin on them knobs all by yourself

No, what sucks is 30+ million Americans out of work.  That’s what sucks.