Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Mister

2020 will a a good year for us

Posted (edited)

@Iron Saint

I’m certainly not predicting a Super Bowl inside of 3 years but this notion that we have 4-years of 10+ losses ahead of us and 6 or 7 years until anything good happens is completely laughable.

The Firm is going to blow many many minds, just watch. 

#TeppersWorld

PS...Rhule is the one. 

Edited by RASTAN66

I agree. I think we're going to have a surprisingly good team. Still in rebuild, so it's gonna take some time to get where we want to be. But I could see us winning more games than we expect. I love what Rhule did with the draft on defense

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, RASTAN66 said:

@Iron Saint

I’m certainly not predicting a Super Bowl inside of 3 years but this notion that we have 4-years of 10+ losses ahead of us and 6 or 7 years until anything good happens is completely laughable.

The Firm is going to blow many many minds, just watch. 

#TeppersWorld

PS...Rhule is the one. 

Personally I don’t think it’ll take 4 years either... if Rhule is the one.

Is he? We’ll have to see. But I definitely can see some struggles for the first two seasons.

However, I feel Hurney is still part of what’s holding the franchise back. Similar to Dimitroff in Atlanta. As long as he’s still in the building, I’m not expecting much to change.

• Beer 3
  • Flames 1

If this team wins 5-6 games with the huge turnover on the team and staff plus having to deal with restrictions caused by Corona I’ll be happy and Rhule should be COTY

• Beer 1

On 5/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, considering that would be about 4 wins for me, that wouldn't be tough to pull off. I'm honestly expecting 3 or less.

That’s realistic.   New players. New system New coaches, most without nfl experience.  No OTAs     Best part of the season, probably 2021 draft position and if I’m lucky, I can get a refund for my PSLs if there are no people in the stands 

I’d rather not pay to watch yet another rebuild 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

That’s realistic.   New players. New system New coaches, most without nfl experience.  No OTAs     Best part of the season, probably 2021 draft position and if I’m lucky, I can get a refund for my PSLs if there are no people in the stands 

I’d rather not pay to watch yet another rebuild 

Yeah, I understand optimism but the people expecting Teddy Bridgewater to all of a sudden turn into an elite NFL QB and a very inexperienced NFL coaching staff to perform a miraculous turnaround in one year with practically no off-season to speak of... I mean, it's just not realistic and is setting yourself up for major disappointment.

I'm optimistic for the future, but prepare to take our lumps this coming season.

• Beer 1

Put us in another division and playoffs would be a strong possibility.  It's going to be good for our defense to grow up this year while going against some of the greats of the game.  Can't wait to see how we look in 2-3 years.

There’s no reason to tank ! We will not get the top 3 qbs we’ll just miss out and take another dt or lb .  That’s why I’ll rather try to make the playoffs and build that confidence and I think this is a good team . Y’all stuck in the rivera mindset where we sucked and never changed up we have an offense that no one can game plan for . We are in an overhyped division I’m not worried about two qbs in their 40s they are shells of themselves. Bree’s lost a step and Brady looked terrible last season to be honest .  He is now in a different offense , gronk is washed up  and will be rusty 

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Mister said:

There’s no reason to tank ! We will not get the top 3 qbs we’ll just miss out and take another dt or lb .  That’s why I’ll rather try to make the playoffs and build that confidence and I think this is a good team . Y’all stuck in the rivera mindset where we sucked and never changed up we have an offense that no one can game plan for . We are in an overhyped division I’m not worried about two qbs in their 40s they are shells of themselves. Bree’s lost a step and Brady looked terrible last season to be honest .  He is now in a different offense , gronk is washed up  and will be rusty 

Stop, Jesus Christ just stop

• Poo 1

40 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Put us in another division and playoffs would be a strong possibility.  It's going to be good for our defense to grow up this year while going against some of the greats of the game.  Can't wait to see how we look in 2-3 years.

Yeah, if we could join a college conference I feel pretty confident we could qualify for the college playoffs.

Oh, wait... you mean NFL? NFL playoffs?

tenor.gif?itemid=13133518

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

10 hours ago, Mister said:

Brees “lost a step” and still threw for 49/69 (71% completion), 564 yards, 6 TD, 1 INT, and a 118.3 QB rating in the 2 games against y’all last year.

21 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Brees “lost a step” and still threw for 49/69 (71% completion), 564 yards, 6 TD, 1 INT, and a 118.3 QB rating in the 2 games against y’all last year.

We have a different team and different coach so that’s irrelevant sir 

• Beer 1

Brees and Brady will be history in a year or two anyway. The Saints apparently want Jameis “crab legs” Winston as their heir or overrated Taysom Hill who has never played QB and only thrown like 6 passes lol. Bridgewater is better than both no contest and we got him. Not sure what the Bucs have behind Brady but don’t care. We’re in good position to complete our rebuild and assume the driver seat when Grandpa Brees and Brady finally hang it up, or sooner if Father Time comes early. It all goes at once. The drop can be sudden and very steep when you hit 42-43+

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, Mister said:

We have a different team and different coach so that’s irrelevant sir 

Time will tell...

:Eyes_Emoji_42x42: