Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Car123

Man Dies After Being Handcuffed By MInneapolis Police; Video of Cop Kneeing Man’s Neck

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i'm seeing a surprising number of milquetoast democrats starting to radicalize tonight in various circles that i keep tabs on

like 30 cities are burning and all their politicians can say is “go vote in 5 months” lol

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

like 30 cities are burning and all their politicians can say is “go vote in 5 months” lol

uh huh. the video of the cops shooting at civilians on their own front porch is hitting them hard. i'm seeing biden bros calling the police domestic terrorists

• Milkshake 1

2 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Only saw a piece of what may be a longer video, but looks like Anonymous is ready to get involved if it was legit. 

Read somewhere they hacked Minn PD website or something like that. I’ll edit with anything substantiating this for sure

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

uh huh. the video of the cops shooting at civilians on their own front porch is hitting them hard. i'm seeing biden bros calling the police domestic terrorists

cannot wait to see how the party tries to triangulate to keep them in the fold without pissing off donors

3 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Read somewhere they hacked Minn PD website or something like that. I’ll edit with anything substantiating this for sure

yeah same i heard that the site is down. yet for some reason i'm too lazy to check myself even though its almost no effort

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

cannot wait to see how the party tries to triangulate to keep them in the fold without pissing off donors

i probably have my hopes up too high, tomorrow there will be a bunch of "Look at this cute Police Pupperino" on the front page of reddit and the biden bros will be like "Haha awe, heckin doggo. Love the police and Biden."

CMPD does another terrific job last night after curfew is ignored

raleigh and Greensboro didn’t fare as well...expect to see national guard out in those places today

So the goal of the riots is to eliminate the police

then what?

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

i'm seeing biden bros calling the police domestic terrorists

This is happening in my social circles. There are tons of police abuse videos out right now. Basically impossible to ignore at this point.

Considering the absolute fact that rioters all over our country are trying to destroy it, the police has shown remarkable restraint

Posted (edited)

Now people are starting a gofundme for medical bills. This is America.

Edited by TheRumGone

nazi presence confirmed in greensboro, these shitfugs were there to cause mayhem and get black people killed

AAC4DA49-4688-407B-B9E6-8E311B3A58B6.jpeg