Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

colin kaepernick was right and he was blackballed by team owners. his method of protest was nonviolent and effective and that’s why they kicked him out of the league. not up for debate.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:34 AM, TheRumGone said:

I talked poo about Kaepernick pre obvious racists banning him from the league because he dunked on us in BoA with the Superman pose in the playoffs. But I always had respect for him since him and Cam’s Interview on Michael Sam and treating him like a brother on and off the field if he was on their team.

Anyone with a brain knows this poo is way bigger than football and I’ve defended him since he was blacklisted. I don’t need to go into stats again as some people on this forum do not care because they are racists. But Kap was having his best year as a passer before he got blacklisted. Everyone was talking about it at the time. The evidence is there. 

i would be done with the nfl if we didn’t have amazing players speaking out on injustices. Because this league pumps up people like Brees and Brady who are racist maga loving freaks instead of people who use their platform to do good in the world.

Yeah I freaking hated the dude and talked a ton of poo about him as a football player.  I remember a lot of the bald-double chin-goatee-Oakleys guys in the Panthers fanbase who hate Kaepernick now actually touted him as a superior quarterback to Cam then because they were so desperate to slam him.

What he did was important and I believe history will look upon him favorably for it.

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

every person who dismissed kaepernick as a one read quarterback went crazy for kyle allen lol

Kaepernick was very one read in the earlier stages of his career. Which is understandable given the makeup of that championship caliber team and the 9ers leaning on his already ridiculous athleticism while he developed. It drove me crazy because people were pitting kaepernick and cam against each other when it was obvious Cam was a superior qb.

His last year in the league, 11 games, kap showed so much improvement in the passing game it was like watching a different player. He was starting to get it. That’s what is also infuriating about all of this. It felt like the following year he would’ve exploded. Kind of like how Cam did in 2015 when everything was clicking. Anyone with a brain knows qbs with that intellect and naturally ability need time to develop. People poo all over cam in the same way early in his career when it was obvious to everyone without an agenda that you could see flashes of what was to come. Same thing was happening with kap his last year in the league.

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Kaepernick was very one read in the earlier stages of his career. Which is understandable given the makeup of that championship caliber team and the 9ers leaning on his already ridiculous athleticism while he developed. It drove me crazy because people were pitting kaepernick and cam against each other when it was obvious Cam was a superior qb.

His last year in the league, 11 games, kap showed so much improvement in the passing game it was like watching a different player. He was starting to get it. That’s what is also infuriating about all of this. It felt like the following year he would’ve exploded. Kind of like how Cam did in 2015 when everything was clicking. Anyone with a brain knows qbs with that intellect and naturally ability need time to develop. People poo all over cam in the same way early in his career when it was obvious to everyone without an agenda that you could see flashes of what was to come. Same thing was happening with kap his last year in the league.

people poo on cam that way last year lol. the whole main forum was filled with “wow it’s so great watching a quarterback go through his progressions!!” when kyle allen became the starter

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

people poo on cam that way last year lol. the whole main forum was filled with “wow it’s so great watching a quarterback go through his progressions!!” when kyle allen became the starter

Yeah they are dumb and obviously have an agenda 

2 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

every person who dismissed kaepernick as a one read quarterback went crazy for kyle allen lol

nope

Never liked Allen

Man Torii was a great player. Fun to watch.  Not surprising about Boston.

31 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

somewhat related

I've lived in Connecticut, New Hampshire, & Vermont. Been to Boston several times. A good portion of New England is like that.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Inimicus said:

nope

Never liked Allen

You wore a Brian St. Pierre jersey 

4 hours ago, Gazi said:

You wore a Brian St. Pierre jersey 

I was more of a Scott Simonson guy.

On 6/4/2020 at 2:36 PM, Gazi said:

He’s so edgy. Some might even call him SHOCKING 

F9C14933-FABA-4A2A-A099-A9160480B171.gif

THE SHOCK MASTER!!!