Jeremy Igo

New England will be good for Cam.

15 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Brandy is disgusting lol

cheap brandy is. 

Stop being cheap. 

14 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol. Valid. 

In fairness the quality(and quantity) of cheaper liquor options now is much better, even though the top end of the market is exploding. The push for top end products has actually drug some of the bottom of the scale upwards in some ways.

Inaccurate.  

Bottom shelf products are what they are. Full of undesirables.  

Better understanding of the distillation process, and knowing the the heads and tails go into the cheap, bottom shelf crap, they never get better. 

On the other hand, there are a bunch of mid-priced stuff that beats the poo out of top shelf name brand. 

2 hours ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

I'll be rooting for him and the Pats all season and I hope they win the super bowl. We did him dirty after all he did for the Panthers, theres no damn loyalty in sports. Cam deserves to get that ring now.

Loyalty gives you Drew Bledsoe instead of Tom Brady.

Interesting that he ended up in the AFC East and will be playing against the Buffalo Panthers twice this year. McDermott and Beane know Cam very well. Should be fun to watch for a non-Panthers game. 

I'm happy that Cam get a chance to play. 

I'm not into the petty poo most in this thread seem to be. 

• Pie 1

It's going to be exciting seeing how Cam does with a HOF coach. It's in his court now, his competion is weak AF and if he could heal up he has done it by now.

I keep comparing him to Ted and I keep not being excited to see us trot out another Delhomme quality offense at best. Just feels like we went from possibly winning any game to straight mediocrity.

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, MVPccaffrey said:

He butted heads with one of the charmin softest sports media markets in the country, and played for a fanbase grateful for him even if the team only won six games.  That won't work in Boston, so he better perform admirably.  But it's a one year deal so I guess low risk for Belichick.  If I recall one season he brought t3bow in to camp so he's definitely not afraid to roll the dice despite media optics.

Maybe he will just copy Belichick's method and just ignore the media.

12 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

What if Cam has been faking injury just to join the Patriots?

That would be cheating! The patriots would never go for...

NM

44 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Loyalty gives you Drew Bledsoe instead of Tom Brady.

Sometimes. And sometimes "moving on" gives you Teddy Bridgewater instead of Cam Newton.

• Flames 4

16 hours ago, Lemory said:

Glad he'll have a chance to play with an oline that he wont get murdered behind. 

lol, brady had less time in the pocket than Allen did last year my guy. Pats oline is pretty bad.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sometimes. And sometimes "moving on" gives you Teddy Bridgewater instead of Cam Newton.

The outcome of which is yet to be determined.

The interesting part of that criticism is that New England is the gold standard for not being loyal. It's worked well for them.

5 hours ago, Captroop said:

Patriots invest in QB protection as part of their standard operating procedures. Something the Panthers never did once during Cam's tenure. It's already a step up for him. I honestly think he's going to rock out there.

In New England, we're going to get a glimpse of what Cam could have been if ole nippleshorts wasn't actively trying to murder him for half a decade.

lol. you might want to look into these proclamation you are making. Patriots are well on their way to having one of the worst olines in the league this year. Also, take a look at why Brady wasn't successful last year. He was top 5 in QBs facing the most QBH's and QBP's.... 

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It's going to be exciting seeing how Cam does with a HOF coach. It's in his court now, his competion is weak AF and if he could heal up he has done it by now.

I keep comparing him to Ted and I keep not being excited to see us trot out another Delhomme quality offense at best. Just feels like we went from possibly winning any game to straight mediocrity.

weak AF? Bills are going to run that division and the dolphins will have more wins than the patriots.

• Beer 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

weak AF? Bills are going to run that division and the dolphins will have more wins than the patriots.

His competioin in house. Look at that QB room. It's on him at this point with his team.

Bills should be a threat, I can't belive in the Phins. They are like the Browns. Their issues are so intrenched and permeate at every level that it is hard to belive they will get away from shooting themselves in the foot. Even the Bills are not known for producing but project to. This has been an easy division for a long time.

Edited by Waldo

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

His competioin in house. Look at that QB room. It's on him at this point with his team.

Bills should be a threat, I can't belive in the Phins. They are like the Browns. Their issues are so intrenched and permitted at every level that it is hard to belive they will get away from shooting themselves in the foot. Even the Bills are not known for producing but project to. This has been an easy division for a long time.

my bad, yeah stidham is not big comp. However, I wouldnt be surprised if they use Cam in a gadget style offense either.

As for the AFC east. The pats will finish 3rd or 4th this year.

• Beer 1