Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Cookie Lyon

Jourdan Rodrigue EXPOSES the Panthers

Panthers Org: Force Cam to do way too much and put him at unnecessary risk more often than any other player in the NFL.

Also the Panthers org after he gets injured:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11_02.15_AM.thumb.jpg.f7eac08f7d735aece1dd814b0b45111e.jpg

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

19 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

What a circle jerk echo chamber in here.

Naw Rivera is gone.

Some truth there but nobody but himself decided to scramble in a preseason game. He stated himself it was a bad decision....and a fluke on top of that.

What most real fans were saying since he was drafted. I really hope the Washington racists enjoy Rivera because he road two generational talents to mediocrity most years. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Some truth there but nobody but himself decided to scramble in a preseason game. He stated himself it was a bad decision....and a fluke on top of that.

It's just his instinct. In the moment with the pass rusher bearing down on you the instant you take the snap, there's no time to think. You're just going to go on instinct. His instinct is to try to make something happen.

I'm honestly shocked at the full 180 some of you are doing on Jourdan in this thread. 

Same people telling her to speak her piece are the same that were telling her to shut up  and going at her after the whole routes thing.

4 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm honestly shocked at the full 180 some of you are doing on Jourdan in this thread. 

Same people telling her to speak her piece are the same that were telling her to shut up  and going at her after the whole routes thing.

name these "same people" 

9 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

name these "same people" 

I didn't even understand what he said. I don't speak Spanish.

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

What most real fans were saying since he was drafted. I really hope the Washington racists enjoy Rivera because he road two generational talents to mediocrity most years. 

Now time to see how he fares WITHOUT a generational talent. I suspect it will not be pretty.

• Pie 4

I'm a Panthers fan partly because some people can't even find NC on a map, and the Panthers represent my home state. But if I were a Canadian looking to choose a team to pull for the Panthers would be near the bottom of my list.

The Panthers have made so many horrific blunders that it's a wonder how we haven't been at the bottom of the league for our entire franchise history. Running Cam Newton, the only real hope this franchise has ever had, into the ground was so stupid that it's embarrassing. Remember when Nate Chandler was protecting Cam? Remember Gettlegutts bringing in Matt Kalil for a fortune when every football fan in American knew he was terrible? This is just a stupid franchise that really belongs at the bottom on the league. Now we have a gutted roster and a coach who is going to try and learn on the fly. Welp. Here we go.

The good news is that we purged out a lot of second rate decision makers, so maybe that will be enough to turn this around in the long run. Hope springs eternal.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

54 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I'm a Panthers fan partly because some people can't even find NC on a map, and the Panthers represent my home state. But if I were a Canadian looking to choose a team to pull for the Panthers would be near the bottom of my list.

The Panthers have made so many horrific blunders that it's a wonder how we haven't been at the bottom of the league for our entire franchise history. Running Cam Newton, the only real hope this franchise has ever had, into the ground was so stupid that it's embarrassing. Remember when Nate Chandler was protecting Cam? Remember Gettlegutts bringing in Matt Kalil for a fortune when every football fan in American knew he was terrible? This is just a stupid franchise that really belongs at the bottom on the league. Now we have a gutted roster and a coach who is going to try and learn on the fly. Welp. Here we go.

The good news is that we purged out a lot of second rate decision makers, so maybe that will be enough to turn this around in the long run. Hope springs eternal.

Byron Bell, Mike Remmers, and Stone Fua whom he tried to convert to OL. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

39 minutes ago, Manna said:

Byron Bell, Mike Remmers, and Stone Fua whom he tried to convert to OL. 

The nightmares.

thats all true, but the second Cam began vegan, he was not able to physically recover like he did, and he began to fall apart. maybe it can be a good life style for a skinny dude holding a camera, but not an NFL athlete taking an NFL beating.