Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
TheSpecialJuan

REPORT: Panthers looking at 25% capacity for Bank of America Stadium

On 7/15/2020 at 9:40 AM, 45catfan said:

I expect by the opening of training camp, or what would be the opening of training camp if not bumped back.  At that point, the 2020 season is upon us and any further procrastination would be pointless...at least from the fan's perspective.  They would start to get some serious blow back by then if no information or decision had been communicated.

Email came out today 

• Beer 2

72 NFL players tested positive for coronavirus

Maybe thread title should be 2.5% capacity lol.

57 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Maybe thread title should be 2.5% capacity lol.

Thats almost 1 1/2 teams. 

On 7/11/2020 at 7:24 AM, PhillyB said:

imagine six-foot distancing in line to get through the turnstiles 

Imagine a 6' TSA wand.

On 7/10/2020 at 7:26 PM, Tinamedina said:

They gave yall a better defense which includes YGM and Derrick Brown and offense and OLINE. Better coaching staff which INCLUDES joe Brady. And yall are still not satisfied.

Its about Cam.  I like Cam, but he doesnt dictate what I think of the team.  While Ive been disappointed with the product on the field the past two years I know thats the nature of the NFL. 

Everyone wanted Rivera gone knowing that likely meant the end of Cam here as well. It was a tough situation for Cam.  I understand why the team moved on...but that doesnt mean I hate Cam. But it also doesnt mean the team poo on any fan.  

Posted (edited)

The wife and I had purchased tickets for the ATL game in ATL.  I just got an email that the event has been canceled and gave me instructions on how to get a refund.  What strikes me is it doesn't say it has been rescheduled but canceled!  The game was Oct 11th and I haven't heard anything official about fans or events canceling have I missed something?

Edited by HPPantherzfan

On 7/21/2020 at 2:00 PM, HPPantherzfan said:

The wife and I had purchased tickets for the ATL game in ATL.  I just got an email that the event has been canceled and gave me instructions on how to get a refund.  What strikes me is it doesn't say it has been rescheduled but canceled!  The game was Oct 11th and I haven't heard anything official about fans or events canceling have I missed something?

ATL announced 10-20k fans planned this year. So you may have been cancelled.

Good. It’ll save us the embarrassment of 35% capacity tops if things were normal. Btw I’m so stoked Teddy Bridgwater is our QB. HELL YEAH!