Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Scot

Weirdness in Baltimore: Ravens "don't want" Earl Thomas

Never chase after someone else's crazy, hot girlfriend. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

11 hours ago, bandu said:

unfortunately Earl Thomas is probably suffering from a mental condition that will egress with time & needs to seriously consider retirement. 

I used to have a pet egress, but it had a bad habit of pooping all over the living room, so I ate it. Before you ask, yes, it tastes like chicken.

I thought I read somewhere that they were really disappointed with him last season too...  something about him blowing assignments and being out of position a lot, and I thnk there was quite a situation made out of him getting embarrassed on that play with Derrick Henry in the playoffs I believe.  

And then of course, came the offseason and his wife almost blowing his brains out for having an orgy.

So, in summary...  NO.

He was a good player, but it's a wrap.

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I thought I read somewhere that they were really disappointed with him last season too...  something about him blowing assignments and being out of position a lot, and I thnk there was quite a situation made out of him getting embarrassed on that play with Derrick Henry in the playoffs I believe.  

And then of course, came the offseason and his wife almost blowing his brains out for having an orgy.

So, in summary...  NO.

That last story sounds like something from the movie “Any Given Sunday”.

14 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

First I doubt he gets cut.  But if he does, that  mean he had issues with two teams.  I would definitely tread carefully.  

That being said,  would we even come close to having the cap space to sign him?

Being reported that he'll likely be traded or released as early as today.

• Poo 1

He will be a Cowboy shortly and good riddance. Imagine one of our players going to an opposing locker room like this.

7 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

He will be a Cowboy shortly and good riddance. Imagine one of our players going to an opposing locker room like this.

What a jackass.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

So, in summary...  NO.

With his brother.

Important detail

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

With his brother.

Important detail

I don't have a brother, but I cannot in a bajillion years imagine being part of the same orgy as a blood relative of either gender.

That's just effing weird.

Don't do that.

*twitches*

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

With his brother.

Important detail

I legit paused as I typed that to give serious consideration on how to word it and whether to include the detail about the brother...  that definitely is important and makes it exponentially worse and much more weird.  At least he's looking out for his brother...  i guess? Lol.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I don't have a brother, but I cannot in a bajillion years imagine being part of the same orgy as a blood relative of either gender.

That's just effing weird.

Don't do that.

*twitches*

But what am I supposed to do when my step sister gets stuck under the bed and needs my help???

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

But what am I supposed to do when my step sister gets stuck under the bed and needs my help???

This thread is going bad places.

Barbie Omg GIF by MOODMAN

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1