Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Bucs Predictions Thread

Panthers win, score doesn't matter.

5 Bold Predictions

• Panthers defense forces two turnovers
  • Panthers offense has x2 100yd receivers in this game (and CMC is not one of them)
  • But that's because CMC rushes for over 100yds and a TD
  • Joey Slye doesn't miss a kick
  • Tompa gives up 3 sacks
  • Pie 2

Just now, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I mean, you did it. So, why do you care enough about my post to poo on it? That's a fair question to your question. 

Because everything with you is all about tanking and isn't happening. Stop making these annoying tanking for Lawrence nonsense comments and you won't get pooed on. You are bringing this all on yourself.

9 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Ha, sure dude. Sure. You can say it's not tanking, but that last drive against the Raiders where we didn't throw the ball once and ran 5 times, would say otherwise. LOL. 

#getoverit #stopderailingthreadswithtankfortrevorBS

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Because everything with you is all about tanking and isn't happening. Stop making these annoying tanking for Lawrence nonsense comments and you won't get pooed on. You are bringing this all on yourself.

Is it nonsense? I don't believe so, since we're in prime position for him. And on paper this team is in prime position for a top 3 pick, or even the top pick. So please, please stop. 

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

#getoverit #stopderailingthreadswithtankfortrevorBS

It's not BS, and when we go 0-5, I fully expect you to still be delusional saying "it's BS that we're tanking for Lawrence. LOL." 

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Is it nonsense? I don't believe so, since we're in prime position for him. And on paper this team is in prime position for a top 3 pick, or even the top pick. So please, please stop. 

This is a prediction thread for this weeks game.  Stay on topic, must you turn every thread into a Trevor Lawrence suckfest

Just now, jfra78 said:

This is a prediction thread for this weeks game.  Stay on topic, must you turn every thread into a Trevor Lawrence suckfest

I was on topic, then I got thrown off topic by another sunshine pumper. So...................

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

It's not BS, and when we go 0-5, I fully expect you to still be delusional saying "it's BS that we're tanking for Lawrence. LOL." 

We have a thread being derailed here with the tanking for Lawrence nonsense. Can we get a mod to stop this nonsense

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Bucs 45

Panthers 24

Panthers start out hot and take an early lead, Bucs storm back behind big running plays by Jones and Fournette.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Pantherfan84 said:

Please mods get rid of this garbage

LOL, now speaking common sense is garbage? This is why we can't have nice things. If you aren't completely delusional on positivity, your post are garbage? WOW. 

10 minutes ago, Pantherfan84 said:

No everyone is tired of ur we are tanking for Lawrence in every thread. It's old and we won't even be close to drafting him. 

I'm not going to reply to your crap, even though I did predict the Panthers to go 0-5 in this prediction thread. 

Edited by nctarheelreincarnated

2 hours ago, nogoodbum said:

Buc's 45- Panthers 17

DAAAAMN!!! | Chris brown, Funny, Dan

That's harsh.I really hope we don't get that kind of asskicking. i ain't saying we win, but it should be closer than that.

• Beer 1

It hurts my heart to type out what I think the final score will be.

• McCaffrey 2 TD day
  • Robby Anderson another TD
  • Brady throws another pick.
  • Brady gets at least 1 bogus roughing the passer call by hopping around on one foot and screaming at the refs.

1 hour ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Ha, sure dude. Sure. You can say it's not tanking, but that last drive against the Raiders where we didn't throw the ball once and ran 5 times, would say otherwise. LOL. 

While I disagree that we are purposely tanking, at least you are putting evidence out there to support your claim. I think that putting the game in CMC's hands was the right thing to do and the only questionable call was the last one, which could be written off as a rookie HC screw up.  We'll have to see if the trend continues.

• Beer 1