Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Buccaneers Gameday Thread

Just now, Smithers said:

Moore is so soft.  He’s got to fight for that damn ball.  It wasn’t a pretty throw, but still catchable.  

Jesus Christ, the fuging ball was behind him. He reached back and fought for it. Stop blaming him for every fuging bad thing anyone does. 

• Pie 5

This offense will be really good with Trevor Lawrence running it next year.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, t96 said:

Moore fuging sucks.

Too bad he couldn't contort his body to bring in a horrible wounded duck, with shitty placement. Gotta be better Moore!

• Pie 6

His turnovers have been killer. 1st one in redzone, second one within our own 30, then this one when we could finally tie the game. Has a bad tendency of turning the ball over under pressure instead of taking the sack or throwing it away. 

Jesus Christ Bridgewater is doing everything he can to get us a top QB in the draft. God bless him. 

• Pie 2

Teddy has been horrendous . 2 INT 1 Fumble 0 TD . 

We got rid of cam for this dude ??

• Pie 4

That pick may have cost us the game. They blocking was good and DJ had a step on his guy. The 2nd half momentum was clearly on our side on offense and defense. Unfortunately, the throw was behind him. If the Bucs score we may not have time to come back.

Not a great throw, but Moore should’ve caught that without question. Good see we showed some fight today at least. 

Just now, Navy_football said:

Bro, I was thinking the same thing...

Are all pre snap penalties dead balls?

Just now, Harbingers said:

Offsides and holding can’t offset. What the actual fug?

they make it up as they go when it comes to us.

• Pie 1

He was open. Have to be more accurate than that. Can't be a game manager and miss a yard behind your receiver.

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Jesus Christ, the fuging ball was behind him. He reached back and fought for it. Stop blaming him for every fuging bad thing anyone does. 

This is the first post I’ve made in my lifetime about Moore.  So how about you stop insinuating otherwise.  The ball hit Moore’s hands first.  He should have fought for it

• Poo 1

In all seriousness is Teddy really any better than Kyle Allen?  I mean if you REALLY think about it?

I'm not saying Bridgewater is blameless, but you have to expect your #1 WR to be able to get those balls. It wasn't that far off target. Our receivers haven't been able to catch a single ball that doesn't hit them square in the hands.