Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Sunday Night Football thread - Pats at Hawks

4 minutes ago, Dilla said:

I'm not gonna lie, Cam played well against the Dolphins, but they were the Dolphins. This was the real test.

After the injuries, Cam will likely never reach the peak he was at in 2015, but Cam has shown that he still has a place in this league. I wish it was with the Panthers, but it is what it is.

I don't get your point. So you're saying Cam didn't play well tonight against the best team in the NFC?

And he did it with Edelman, Harry and Byrd. 

I got the closure I needed. 

Now, let’s see what the panthers do. Develop these young players, and let’s get a QB in the draft. I want excitement here again. That game was fun as hell. Lawrence or Fields will bring that back.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Cookie Lyon said:

You Cam haters are pathetic.

He still proved you wrong even in a loss.

i prefer my qbs to throw ints, and have no other dimensions in his play thank you very much.

• The D 1
  • Flames 4

Cam lighting it up while we're stuck with Bridgewater, 2020 is turning into quite a memorable year.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

I've lost all faith in David Tepper tonight.

Cam was clearly healthy and we threw him away.

He was healthy when he passed a physical before being released. 

• Pie 4

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

Is that what it means? I thought it was a video game 

I mean I’m old and maybe the kids of the internet got ahold of it and bastardized it (which happens so god damn always), but since the 90’s a “simp” was a guy that always tried way too hard with women, like a white knight/captain-save-a-ho, throw his brand new jacket over a puddle for a random chick super thirsty kinda dude, if that makes sense.

Been that way for 30 years as far as I know. 

• Pie 1

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

No worries my fellow members of Pats Nation... we will be back next week

we aint pats nation, stop fueling the trolls flames

2 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I don't get your point. So you're saying Cam didn't play well tonight against the best team in the NFC?

And he did it with Edelman, Harry and Byrd. 

What? I said the opposite.

This game proves he still a NFL QB.

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

I got the closure I needed. 

Now, let’s see what the panthers do. Develop these young players, and let’s get a QB in the draft. I want excitement here again. That game was fun as hell

Sadly, I am super depressed in knowing that no matter how good of. QB prospect we ever have a chance at getting from here through the next several years, none will be likely be as talented as Cam would be in the same period.  This was a monumental fug up.  I hope Mr. College and Brass Balls are happy with themselves and their QB who can't even grip a football without wearing gloves.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

lol we haven’t won a Super Bowl at all, but I don’t recall this much ana from you in regards to past QBs. You see through, goofy.

Of course we haven't we have never had a truly elite quarterback... Jake Delhomme nopeeeee Vinny Testiesverde? nope.  Pickles? Nopeeee. Kyle Allen? nopeeee Teddy Two Gloves? Nopeeee, Cam was the closest and he was at best a 90s style gunslinger as a passer and always seemed to come up small in the biggest moments. Three good QBs this year lets find the one with the most "it" factor the RW TB PM clutch factor....