Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Sunday Night Football thread - Pats at Hawks

Fans should be enraged tonight. The local media needs to do their jobs tomorrow and get on Tepper and demand answers. Hold these idiots accountable.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

After confirming Cam is on an MVP track as I predicted he would be, I have also come to the conclusion that Tepper and Rhule just set our franchise back a good five years by letting Cam walk, and their reputation will never fully recover either.  Smh...  only the Panthers.

We will be lucky if it is only 5 years.

There are so many poo teams in the NFL who have been looking for QB's for what seems like decades now and this fuging franchise just let a 31 year old former MVP walk because our new owner needs to have the biggest ego / balls in the Carolinas.

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Nobody in here is rooting for the Pats. We’re rooting for Cam, like it has been said a million times 

Idk, I found myself much more upset that the Patriots lost today than the Panthers.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

He was healthy when he passed a physical before being released. 

Let the nimrods on the huddle tell it, he was damaged goods.

• Pie 2

Cam is going to have an amazing season. It’s nice to see him on a competent franchise with good protection and receivers that can get separation. He should have looked like this his entire career.

Just shows you what a sad, worthless, loser franchise we follow.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, firefox1234 said:

Cam lighting it up while we're stuck with Bridgewater, 2020 is turning into quite a memorable year.

well if you are a "true fan", you will have to comply with with watching a shitty team play, or else your allegiance is questioned.

3 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

No worries my fellow members of Pats Nation... we will be back next week

Reading this while looking at your avatar was fuging hilarious

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

We will be lucky if it is only 5 years.

There are so many poo teams in the NFL who have been looking for QB's for what seems like decades now and this fuging franchise just let a 31 year old former MVP walk because our new owner needs to have the biggest ego / balls in the Carolinas.

couldn't agree more.  This ain't a hedge fund, and he fuged up.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

After confirming Cam is on an MVP track as I predicted he would be, I have also come to the conclusion that Tepper and Rhule just set our franchise back a good five years by letting Cam walk, and their reputation will never fully recover either.  Smh...  only the Panthers.

There was no reason for Cam not to play in Carolina in 2020.  The right call was always to see what he had.  We botched it.  It is what it is.   

But that was most fun I’ve had watching football thus far this year. 

• Pie 7

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tonight's Cam wasn't far off at all from 2015 Cam. Dude was GOOD tonight in only his second game in a new offense with practically no off-season and literally no preseason to work through the links.

Maybe weeks 1-8 from 2015.

From here on out, we will hear how Cams shoulder won’t last. 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 3

Just now, Oldmanrivera said:

well if you are a "true fan", you will have to comply with with watching a shitty team play, or else your allegiance is questioned.

"True fans" are why Dan Snyder still owns a football team. The Carolina Panthers of 1995-2017 are not the same Carolina Panthers of 2017-2020... 

I feel the only time a change of team is appropriate is when ownership is complete trash after a change in ownership... I will never support a poorly run business just to be regarded as a "True fan." 

We aren't Snyder level yet, but it's heading in that direction 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 3

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Sadly, I am super depressed in knowing that no matter how good of. QB prospect we ever have a chance at getting from here through the next several years, none will be likely be as talented as Cam would be in the same period.  This was a monumental fug up.  I hope Mr. College and Brass Balls are happy with themselves and their QB who can't even grip a football without wearing gloves.

I'm not very optimistic about the future. I feel like Tepper has everything riding on Rhule and I can easily see his plan falling to pieces and setting the foundation for his feeble legacy. Until I see something otherwise, I feel like we're back to the late 90's, very early 2000's Panthers.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 1

Just now, AggieLean said:

From here on out, we will hear how Cams shoulder won’t last. 

It's really painful for the anti-Cam crew. They're hurt right now.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Maybe weeks 1-8 from 2015.

lol almost sounds like something to bank with ffs