Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Sunday Night Football thread - Pats at Hawks

Tepper just couldn’t have Cam lingering around since he was. Jerry pick. I’m sure if he could he would trade away McCaffrey and draft someone else that was his.

anyway,.. maybe Lawrence is the plan. I notice we do well and then do just enough to ensure failure at the end of the 2 games.

humm

Figured Tep was an ass when he smacked his wife’s butt in a fuging new hire press conference for his HC. Dude’s a weirdo. Some of you lot thought it was epic or some weird poo. 

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think that a big part of us moving away from Cam is that Tepper wanted a new franchise face for his new franchise era. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the vibe I get. Tepper seemed ready to move on from Cam from the moment he signed the ownership paperwork.

Yup, but, man, what way to really swing those brass balls around and leave your indelible stamp on a franchise.  Ghost ride a Lambo off a cliff for a 1992 Honda Accord with missing door handles and 2 donuts for wheels.

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Why are you quoting untrue tweets selling Cam short? His career high is 432 vs the Packers in 2011!

Acho worded it wrong.

He's still right about Cam being back.

Go cry to the mods.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Why are you quoting untrue tweets selling Cam short? His career high is 432 vs the Packers in 2011!

And 422 I believe, in his first game against the cardinals 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think Tepper wanted to move on from Cam and get a new face for his franchise, but I don't think the man is dumb. If Teddy doesn't play a lot better and show that he can potentially lead this team to wins, Tepper is gonna be pounding the table for a QB in the 1st.

This feels like a fair take. Feels like Tepper wanted to put his own stamp on his brand so he got rid of the face of the franchise and got a hotshot college coach to try and make some big splash. 

• Pie 1

Hurney still being involved in any way in the Panthers franchise is what bothers me the most.....right up there with how they treated Cam at the end. Hurney was involved in that too.....

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, Oldmanrivera said:

People were flippin their literal poo for Kyle 

Remember when he was being compared to Tom Brady loll

• Pie 1

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

Hurney still being involved in any way in the Panthers franchise is what bothers me the most.....right up there with how they treated Cam at the end. Hurney was involved in that too.....

He's already put us in a tough spot by giving out big money to trash players.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Figured Tep was an ass when he smacked his wife’s butt in a fuging new hire press conference for his HC. Dude’s a weirdo. Some of you lot thought it was epic or some weird poo. 

Exactly.

Straight pervert vibes.

Just now, Cookie Lyon said:

Acho worded it wrong.

He's still right about Cam being back.

Go cry to the mods.

Two of us are actively posting in this thread. Shenanigans and chicanery won’t last long. ;)

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think that a big part of us moving away from Cam is that Tepper wanted a new franchise face for his new franchise era. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the vibe I get. Tepper seemed ready to move on from Cam from the moment he signed the ownership paperwork.

I think that Teddy is one awesome human being and a stand up guy, It saddens me that he gets all of this hate this fast, but what are fans supposed to do or say when he is compared to the last guy who was a league MVP? It is like dating a dime and then dating a half.Your standards are just higher and so will everything be after that.

• Beer 1

Just now, Montsta said:

This feels like a fair take. Feels like Tepper wanted to put his own stamp on his brand so he got rid of the face of the franchise and got a hotshot college coach to try and make some big splash. 

How oddly egotistical can you be, to blow up a franchise and hope it works out.

If thats how it was sold, how many people would have agreed 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

you're right and it makes me angry.  I'm all in for Teddy and I hope he somehow improves and his game opens up.  I don't expect it, but I really don't want this team to be so bad we're drafting #1. Not this year, when so many other teams are going to be total shitshows too...

good thing is at least we can probably land Fields in the top 5.  Of course, that won't satisfy  some of the "lose for Lawrence at all costs" crew for a reason I just can't put my finger on

Lance over Feilds all day I get a PM AL vibe from him.