Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Teddy is the best QB in the south

1 hour ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

You know what I meant.  Forgive me for saying the name of the team he played for since I was like 13.

It’s all good.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:57 PM, WoahW said:

Optimism is riding high and it should be but let’s and agreed but let’s wait to see how the season plays out first, those other guys got some rings 

Teddy has already outpaced my expectations for him.  

But since I foolishly hopped on the Kyle Allen bandwagon  will let the season play out.   But I am very hopeful.  

there were parts of the first 2 games when i realized why i never watched his games.  they were just so boring. but other parts of our losses were pretty good.  and the last couple have had a lot less boring and a lot more f yeah!  i think this offense really suits him.  we've been fun to watch.  that's something i didn't think was gonna happen at all this year.    plus teddy is def the best qb in the world.  i checked

11 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

The mental gymnastics some people go through to poo on their own qb is baffling. Let's find the 1 or 2 statistics out of a couple dozen where Bridgewater isn't top 10 in the NFL to prove he's mediocre. If you don't think he's the best qb in the league, fine. But he's proven to be remarkably solid, easily better than advertised and on a damn cheap salary for a starting qb who just got a new contract in 2020. How you can actively argue with the goal of bringing him down is beyond me.

You could look at Mccaffrey's stats last year and say he was 28th in success rate and 37th in average rushing yards after contact. What a frickin bum! Gus Edwards and Benny Snell were head and shoulders above him in both categories. Probably should try to trade them straight up or maybe even throw in our 1st round pick. 

Traditional way to be a fan is to support your team and talk trash about rivals, not the other way around.

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Traditional way to be a fan is to support your team and talk trash about rivals, not the other way around.

You said Teddy was just a stopgap yourself. 

1 hour ago, Varking said:

You said Teddy was just a stopgap yourself. 

Teddy will be here many seasons, and this franchise will be better for it. Get use to it. 

1 minute ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Teddy will be here many seasons, and this franchise will be better for it. Get use to it. 

I’m hoping he will. 

Against the two good defenses we have played Teddy has imploded. 0 TD, 4 Int. But he's good enough to beat bad teams and assure we don't tank.  Joe Brady with a top 2021 QB prospect would have been fun. But it's not gonna happen.

Edited by Double Trouble

Hard to make the argument that the guy who has 6 TDs and 5 INTs through 6 games is the best QB in the division let alone a franchise QB. 

• Pie 3