Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Let's go! Official Bears at Panthers Predictions thread

On 10/16/2020 at 4:32 PM, Anybodyhome said:

Another week of limited fan attendance. During the Cardinal game, it was obvious on TV how many red jerseys there were in the stands. How the fug is this even happening with limited access?  

No pre-sale for PSL owners who didnt opt in. 

20 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

No pre-sale for PSL owners who didnt opt in. 

Wait till you see the Bears all the Bears jerseys. Chicago fans travel well!

• Poo 2

15 minutes ago, Bearswin said:

Wait till you see the Bears all the Bears jerseys. Chicago fans travel well!

Yea...they will eat up all of the 5000 seats that cooper allows

Very concerned about our run defense 

been thinking bears all week...but..

if defense can keep us in it, I’ll go with teddy to win it in Q4

good guys 24....bears 21

3 hours ago, bull123 said:

Very concerned about our run defense 

been thinking bears all week...but..

if defense can keep us in it, I’ll go with teddy to win it in Q4

good guys 24....bears 21

Luckily the Bears rushing offense is horrible... so we can only expect one 40 yard run resulting from another Boston attempt at tackling the ground.

Edited by TrevorLaurenceTime22

17 hours ago, Bearswin said:

Rivers struggled, and that’s the argument I’m trying to make. Bridgewater is going to struggle vs the best pass defense in the league on Sunday. 

You're being real dismissive of my teams ability, based on past performances of your team against other teams. 

Just saying. 

That's a great way to set yourself up for disappointment.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Bears: 23
Panthers: 13

Our interior OL is going to get decimated and I expect more red zone struggles against a good defensive unit. 

I think that Davis will also come crashing back down to earth a bit after facing two of the worst tackling defensive units in the NFL.

Edited by beo
  • Pie 1

Our oline continues to grow as a unit. Davis continues to run hard.

We do enough to win. 

24-13

Good guys.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think having YGM and Burns out is going to be big--but sometimes, players step up.  Haynes has been solid lately, and Obada is decent. We rarely blitz, so we could try pressuring the unmobile QB with Boston, Chinn, or Thompson.   Worried about the run, but they should be worried about our offense.  Panthers 22, Bears 20

40 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think having YGM and Burns out is going to be big--but sometimes, players step up.  Haynes has been solid lately, and Obada is decent. We rarely blitz, so we could try pressuring the unmobile QB with Boston, Chinn, or Thompson.   Worried about the run, but they should be worried about our offense.  Panthers 22, Bears 20

https://www.panthers.com/news/week-6-final-injury-report-brian-burns-expected-to-play

13 hours ago, bull123 said:

Yea...they will eat up all of the 5000 seats that cooper allows

Apparently you didn't know that Gov. Cooper invented the virus, had it sent over from China and deployed it against the entire world.

In the meantime, Trump still has not said if or when he had a negative test while continuing to hold super spreader Klan rallies and encouraging violence against voters at polling places.

Fug you and him.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

On 10/16/2020 at 7:16 AM, bull123 said:

No burns, YGM, or KK...our DL is decimated...and we all know our LB can’t tackle

bears run it all day, eat up clock, keep Teddy & co off the field

and bears defense is no joke

hate it, but 21-17 bad guys...hope I’m wrong

I can't get this out of my head.  Not my white head--I do not have confidence in "The Pimple". 

I think we have some players step up today, but if we cannot pressure Foles he will hurt our Pride (see what I did there?) . 

The reality?  We will need a few players that have not been playing much to step up.  KK?  I really do not see us losing much there--sad to say.  Brown needs to hold down the doubles, and we need to blitz more.  This is gambling.  so who knows?  We should see how good Snow is today.

I am talking Weatherly and Obada, maybe a Rookie DT that was a Bear in college (I am riding a wave here) and a big game from a DB---dare I say Boston?  This is when vets rise to the occasion and don't look back (to get that one, you must be familiar with classic rock).

Adieu.

Edited by MHS831

14 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Luckily the Bears rushing offense is horrible... so we can only expect one 40 yard run resulting from another Boston attempt at tackling the ground.

I am going to count the YAW (yards after wiff) today for Boston and the Pimple (whitehead). 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I am going to count the YAW (yards after wiff) today for Boston and the Pimple (whitehead). 

YAW I'll bump the Boston/Whitehead Thread postgame hopefully they don't cost us the game.

On 10/16/2020 at 11:45 PM, weyco2000 said:

Panthers 27

Bears 13

Teddy throws for 280 and 3 TD’s

This didn’t age well!

Told ya 

• Poo 1