Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

"Several" indianapolis colts test positive

On 10/16/2020 at 7:42 PM, Inimicus said:

Come on @Jeremy Igo

I saw @LinvilleGorge say in the last NFL related Covid thread say there was value in letting these guys expose themselves.

This is not about Linville, aside from the GJBC indecent Ive got no beef with the job he is doing as a mod.

You need a zero tolerance policy for these anti science dipshits that are derailing threads on legit NFL news.  Id love to see them banned but a vacation and clearing out their posts would be a solid step.

This is the typical intolerance that permeates society right now.  

Edited by Wolfcop
be nice
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

This is the typical intolerance that permeates society right now. Why don't you ban yourself? 

Because I want the thread derailments ended?

There is a forum for the political conversations.  I participate in that forum and I welcome this discussion there.

What I want ended is the nuking of thread in this forum.

1 hour ago, Inimicus said:

Because I want the thread derailments ended?

There is a forum for the political conversations.  I participate in that forum and I welcome this discussion there.

What I want ended is the nuking of thread in this forum.

Fair enough, but I think we can all be better off to show some latitude with differing opinions. 

Fascinating to read this thread and watch multiple people try to explain to the covidiots that it's about potential consequences for OTHER people rather than how sick you happen to feel today yourself...and then see the dummies completely fail to register that concept at all. They seem completely unable to understand that other people exist and that their actions can infringe on the safety of others.

13 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Strawman 

dean-r-berry-fallacy-straw-man-9-638.jpg

If you're talking to me, I didn't even summarize any "opposing" arguments - just pointed out that they're all posed as if each person's decisions are a purely personal thing and have no bearing on the lives of others.