Carolina Huddle
therealmjl

Provide your initial reaction to this photo

4 hours ago, PhillyB said:

y'all are a bunch of fuging communists. candy corn is second only to candy pumpkins in seasonal deliciousness 

Don't get me started on those marshmallow chicks at Easter. 

• Pie 1

I dont trust anyone that eats candy corn they clearly dont make good choices

35 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Don't get me started on those marshmallow chicks at Easter. 

Those peeps might be the worst. So dry 

Candy corn is in the waiting room to hell.   Matter of fact, that beer is probably O'doul's. 

• Pie 2

so this thread got me thinking about what’s the best non-chocolate candy. white chocolate doesn’t count. so i did some poking to jog the ol memory. here’s a few that stood out, in no particular order. if you are too high brow for candy, you can take your elitist opinion to a thread that gives a fug.

- of the gummies, gummy cokes rule

- chewy fruit things, eg starburst, skittles, hi chew. hard to pick a favorite really. Michigan cherries get a separate call out for being awesome. 

- smarties, i once got a huge bag at target for $0.10 in their after halloween sale.

- tootsie fuggin rolls

- cream filled caramels 

- watermelon jolly rancher rules the hard candy world

16 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

so this thread got me thinking about what’s the best non-chocolate candy. white chocolate doesn’t count. so i did some poking to jog the ol memory. here’s a few that stood out, in no particular order. if you are too high brow for candy, you can take your elitist opinion to a thread that gives a fug.

- chewy fruit things, eg starburst, skittles, hi chew. hard to pick a favorite really. Michigan cherries get a separate call out for being awesome. 

- smarties, i once got a huge bag at target for $0.10 in their after halloween sale.

- tootsie fuggin rolls

- cream filled caramels 

As long as the gummies are Haribo brand I agree.

Also, aren't tootsie rolls technically chocolate?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Burnout189 said:

As long as the gummies are Haribo brand I agree.

Also, aren't tootsie rolls technically chocolate?

yeah I guess, we can scratch them from the list 

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

- tootsie fuggin rolls

- cream filled caramels 

I always liked jelly beans,  gum drops, and licorice(yes black too)

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

- tootsie fuggin rolls

- cream filled caramels 

Payday 

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, MHS831 said:

a reminder to all the farmers in the midwest that the trade agreement with China has causes their corn prices to drop 50% and barley, soy, and wheat prices are so low they are losing money and selling farms.

Or we could be shallow and say some kid got nasty candy and a beer for trick or treat.

Hunger is rampant and we use tax payer money to pay farmers to destroy corn.

or we turn Actual food into sugar syrup.