Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Three division games coming up.

Three division games in the next four weeks. 

@Saints

Falcons

Bucs

IMO, all three are winnable, especially if the Panthers get healthy. 

• Beer 2

Probably go 1-2 in those 3. Bucs look ridiculous on defense and Brady is starting to get into his groove with them. Saints have always found a way to beat us recently, I don't see that changing. 

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Probably go 1-2 in those 3. Bucs look ridiculous on defense and Brady is starting to get into his groove with them. Saints have always found a way to beat us recently, I don't see that changing. 

If we win 1 that will be ok. I will be very happy with 2. If we lose all three, that would be upsetting. 

• Beer 2

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

If we win 1 that will be ok. I will be very happy with 2. If we lose all three, that would be upsetting. 

I would be okay with all of those scenario's. We lose 3, and you're still saying "we haven't seen enough of TB." well then........................tenor.gif?itemid=7575471

I feel confident one of those is winnable.

The other two I question.

23 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Three division games in the next four weeks. 

@Saints

Falcons

Bucs

IMO, all three are winnable, especially if the Panthers get healthy. 

and all 3 are more important than yesterday

After what the Bucs did to Aaron Rodgers(he deserved what he got and knock that grin off his face) it will be hard to beat them. The Aints will be tough game and hopefully we come in to play with a good game plan.

Bucs defense looked like world beaters yesterday, and that was without Vita Vea.

They're gonna be tough.

• Pie 1

Extremely tough slate of games coming up for the Panthers. Saints and Chiefs on the road....a mad and desperate Falcons team without Dan Quinn is dangerous. Bucs are good and will be a very tough game.

Panthers could very easily lose 5 straight. Getting CMC back will be crucial. 

It'd be an impressive showing if we stayed within three scores of the Bucs team that blew out the Packers yesterday and I very seriously doubt that Sean Payton's understudy will get the best of him the first go round. The Falcons game looked like a likely W but they look invigorated after cleaning house. We shall see, but 0-3 wouldn't be a surprise. I just hope to see us compete throughout as we've done thus far this season.

• Pie 1

The Falcons actually showed up yesterday (or the Vikings didn't).

That was a surprise.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Bucs defense looked like world beaters yesterday, and that was without Vita Vea.

They're gonna be tough.

Bucs defense abused Packrats and smacked that grin off Rodgers face and that alone was was the best thing to happen to him after what he did to us last time we played them. 

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It'd be an impressive showing if we stayed within three scores of the Bucs team that blew out the Packers yesterday and I very seriously doubt that Sean Payton's understudy will get the best of him the first go round. The Falcons game looked like a likely W but they look invigorated after cleaning house. We shall see, but 0-3 wouldn't be a surprise. I just hope to see us compete throughout as we've done thus far this season.

Probably true  Saints still have an edge over us talent wise, maybe a big one.

You can say we know their system because we practice against it, but that also means they know our system.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Probably true  Saints still have an edge over us talent wise, maybe a big one.

You can say we know their system because we practice against it, but that also means they know our system.

We may have some changes in our playbook that could work well. Now that we have a HC that is willing to go all out to try and win games

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523