Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
MGH1989

Can we all agree Thursday is a must win

If this team wants to make the playoffs, or be in the thick of it? You got a reeling Falcons team at home and the Chiefs and Bucs coming up. It is amazing even being in a position to say that though.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

giphy.gif

The NFC East likely getting a five or six win team in the playoffs as a division champ means the wildcard spots are going to be tough to come by. The Bucs or Saints will be one and the Packers or Bears will be another. The Rams or Cards will be the third.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Playoffs were never in the cards this year. There is no "must-win" game. We're building the foundation for a Super Bowl in the years to come.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

There isn’t single “must win” game for the 2020-21 Panthers. We are rebuilding.

In the grand scheme do things, sure. If you want to make the playoffs this year, this game seems pretty damn winnable and important.

• Pie 1

Every game should be a must win why is this Thursday any different

Sweeping the asshole Falcons would be sweet though 

• Pie 1

If we’re talking playoffs then yes, it’s a must win. Personally I’m not even thinking playoffs.

Doubt we beat KC or GB but all the others are winnable games.  They are all very important.

Edited by Shocker

Must win for what? We’re not making the playoffs. Never were. With Teddy at QB we’re an 8-8, 9-7 team at best. If we had just run with Allen or some other backup we’re a 4 win team. This year should have been about rebuilding but instead it’s gonna be just spinning our wheels. 

with that said, I’m very optimistic about our coaches and young players. We just need to shed some dead weight at LB and upgrade a spot or two in the secondary and we’re good on defense. Offense just needs some linemen and a TE. 

• Pie 1

Why would we want them to make the playoffs ? This team is rebuilding and needs quality draft picks.  

• Pie 2

Yes. It's a must win for the sake of my sanity. If we lose to this Falcons team... I can't be held responsible for my actions. 

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

giphy.gif

The NFC East likely getting a five or six win team in the playoffs as a division champ means the wildcard spots are going to be tough to come by. The Bucs or Saints will be one and the Packers or Bears will be another. The Rams or Cards will be the third.

Lol this defense in the playoffs.

Ease up on the season. Enjoy the development of this team OP.

10 minutes ago, Rags said:

Lol this defense in the playoffs.

Ease up on the season. Enjoy the development of this team OP.

Sadly if you look at the state of defense as a whole in the NFL this season ours truly isn't  that bad..... 

We lost the very small playoff chance today. It was either Panthers or Saints for one of the three wild cards. 

I think 8-8 is the most probably record from now on.