Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
AceBoogie

All of you were right about Cam

I dropped Cam off my fantasy squad last night in favor of Tua. I made the move with much trepidation and a little sadness, but it just made sense!

Edited by top dawg

Shame we gave him and Luke what we did.  This is honestly the first time since early-Fox that I genuinely feel we have the right staff in place.  And those are the only two times.   Was too young to properly judge Dom, Seifert was a waste, Ron was an amazing guy, but I'm sorry, a waste. 

Had such a piss poor coaching staff for years & no OL.  2015 was great and all but we wasted something special.

Never thought I'd see Cam get benched for Stidham, but when you look at his passing yardage, his INT to TD ratio and his 39 and some change QBR rating today, it was bound to happen. 

I don't think it's people being right about Cam for the right reasons, so much as the real reason he is struggling, which was arguably his biggest problem here--jother than the obvious lack of surrounding talent---which is iffy decision making!

Edited by top dawg

The Patriots offense just isn't good.  Not much talent there at all. Hardly all Cams fault.  Again though he isn't very accurate anymore.  No way around it.

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Painful as it was, reluctantly is was the right call. It sucks that we wasted most of his career with rosters not able to compete and all of his career with an inept staff and ran him into the ground prematurely.

I look forward to the day when he's welcomed back and put in the ring of honor where he deserves to be. I would not at all be opposed to retiring #1 at the same time. You only have one first ever franchise MVP.

Would be a happy day

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, saX man said:

Shame we gave him and Luke what we did.  This is honestly the first time since early-Fox that I genuinely feel we have the right staff in place.  And those are the only two times.   Was too young to properly judge Dom, Seifert was a waste, Ron was an amazing guy, but I'm sorry, a waste. 

Had such a piss poor coaching staff for years & no OL.  2015 was great and all but we wasted something special.

We had the best offensive and best defensive player in the league and... man, fug.

• Pie 4

I think his arm is shot. I’m a Cam fan always but I am a panthers fan first and foremost. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, top dawg said:

Never thought I'd see Cam get benched for Stidham, but when you look at his passing yardage, his INT to TD ratio and his 39 and some change QBR rating today, it was bound to happen. 

How about instead of looking at the stats you actually watch the ball he throws. They’re ugly. He one hopped a 5 yard comeback today. 

The stats were ugly but when you actually watched it was way worse 

• Beer 2