Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

How's this for a stat.

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Whitehead blows. Something the entire Huddle can agree on. One of the few times that has happened. 

I started laughing when those announcers yesterday, who were terrible, went on some rant about how undervalued and underrated he is around the NFL. Obviously didn’t do their homework and just read whatever script an intern gave them. 

That had me rolling as well. The one player on our entire roster those two idiots praised the entire game was arguably our worst starter. They were talking about how great he's been on several teams, and I'm just sitting there reflecting on the fact that great linebackers haven't been on "several teams" before the age of 30.

• Pie 2

Some of our vets haven't been as good as the rookies or new guys. 

• Pie 1

I didn't know this but this is not a shocking stat at all.

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Whitehead blows. Something the entire Huddle can agree on. One of the few times that has happened. 

I started laughing when those announcers yesterday, who were terrible, went on some rant about how undervalued and underrated he is around the NFL. Obviously didn’t do their homework and just read whatever script an intern gave them. 

They talked about his "consistency"....which, to be fair, he is very consistently bad.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

They talked about his "consistency"....which, to be fair, he is very consistently bad.

This is the one of the most honest things I have seen on here. Every time I see a mistake I look closely to numbers on jerseys and boom 52, defensive holding flag in the middle of the field boom 52, missed tackle in the backfield you guessed it 52. Diving at a rb's feet Tre Boston, but everything than frustrates is usually connected to or singularly involves 52. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Too bad AJ Klein got poached from us

We could've signed him back; he was a FA and signed with the Bills this offseason I believe. And while he is an upgrade on Whitehead for sure, I don't think he's an ideal starter.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, BPF said:

This is the one of the most honest things I have seen on here. Every time I see a mistake I look closely to numbers on jerseys and boom 52, defensive holding flag in the middle of the field boom 52, missed tackle in the backfield you guessed it 52. Diving at a rb's feet Tre Boston, but everything than frustrates is usually connected to or singularly involves 52. 

Generally I think Huddlers are extremely dramatic and sensationalist with hate for certain players, but Whitehead might be the first time I'm like

correct breaking bad GIF

• Pie 1

Here is an old stat that applies to coaches that don't adjust to changes. 

John Fox never won a game with the Panthers in which his QB had at least 30 passing attempts. 

2 minutes ago, bababoey said:

Here is an old stat that applies to coaches that don't adjust to changes. 

John Fox never won a game with the Panthers in which his QB had at least 30 passing attempts. 

Lol what?  That isn’t even close to being true

13 minutes ago, Mage said:

Lol what?  That isn’t even close to being true

Yes it is.  He did with Denver but never with the Panthers.