Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Dum Dum

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

If Hawkins puts his EZU degree on his windshield he can park in a handicap spot 

Your jokes expired in the 80s.

10 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

I'm not sure you understand social media but not being active on social media doesn't prevent other people from posting photos of you.  

"Somebody else might post a picture of me doing something stupid so I should just do it myself instead."

Sound logic :thinking:

That's cold man. 

Does he not know he only has a 99.9% chance of surviving COVID. What a moron. 

Ironically the actually “dum dums” are you guys who freak out and panic over a respiratory virus. Please grow up. 

• Poo 5

Hey Now, he wasn't a UNC athlete. 

Dude just knows how to party and doesn't know how to stop. At least he can read. 

27 minutes ago, JJman Returns said:

Ironically the actually “dum dums” are you guys who freak out and panic over a respiratory virus. Please grow up. 

Translation: "No one matters except me."

Yep, you completely inadvertently absolutely nailed the reason why America has utterly failed at controlling the spread of this virus. Congrats.

• Pie 6

17 hours ago, Bartin said:

Two message sending cuts today. One for on the field and one for off the field. I like it.

Who else was cut?

19 minutes ago, JJman Returns said:

I was literally born having an asthma attack just over 50 years ago. I've almost smothered to death twice during bouts with pneumonia and it is the most horrifying thing you can go through. The idea of Covid hitting me or having one of my family members going through the process of having an intubation for a ventilator because some dipsh!t like you said it was no big deal is a fuging waking nightmare.

Grow up, be a man, put your fuging mask on and go sit in a corner and think about what a fuging idiot you are.

• Pie 5

39 minutes ago, JJman Returns said:

Yikes. Crawl back into your cage.

• Pie 1

54 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

"Somebody else might post a picture of me doing something stupid so I should just do it myself instead."

Sound logic :thinking:

He didn't post the photo. The photo angles should make that obvious. Not being on social media does nothing to prevent this situation.

Edited by Moo Daeng

49 minutes ago, JJman Returns said:

Also, the irony of you freaking out and panicking in this response is laughable.

1 hour ago, JJman Returns said:

This level of stupid walks among us. Be careful out there folks. If they are this stupid imagine what other dumb poo they do that will endanger your safety.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Moo Daeng said:

Your jokes expired in the 80s.

What do you call a cow with a sun burn?

roast beef

1 hour ago, JJman Returns said:

You need to take a long look in a mirror. also probably need to talk a therapist about your mommy issues. 

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Hey Now, he wasn't a UNC athlete. 

Dude just knows how to party and doesn't know how to stop. At least he can read. 

UNC students athletes are the cream of the crop. Most are successful off the field of play as well. Next time you cheer on the Hornets, you better respect the fact that is a former UNC student athlete that owns them.