Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
TikTOK

New City Edition Unis

So they'll have that going for them, which is nice...

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah saw them last night.  I LOVE them.

Give me the New Orleans Hornets impression. Not sure why it seems like they’re going away with the purple. Either that or they might be waiting on something bigger for the purple?

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

Give me the New Orleans Hornets impression. Not sure why it seems like they’re going away with the purple. Either that or they might be waiting on something bigger for the purple?

Yeah I told a friend they almost reminded me of the New Orleans Mardi Gras unis, which always made me jealous that they incorporated the yellow into those when they could've done it here...  either way, they look really good, the black and gold really set that aqua color off.

And honestly, I was hoping they would re-do the purple.  If you compare the current purple to our original purple, this one is much deeper, and almost has like a blue-ish tone to it...  I'd prefer they go back to the old hue with that as well.  The current hue they use just doesn't have the same pop to it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2