Carolina Huddle

On 11/18/2020 at 6:51 PM, raz said:

you're a  fire dumpster.  

Fire you're dumpster a

I was pretty critical of Rhule when he first got here, although a lot of it had to do with the Cam fiasco. Now that the dust is seemingly starting to settle I think we definitely made the best choice out of all possible candidates thus far. I've liked what I've seen from Rhule he already seems like a better coach than Rivera was throughout most of his tenure here. The judge (no pun intended) is still out on him but I feel like we picked the best coach to give this Franchise a shot at building a legitimate contender.

1 hour ago, TikTOK said:

Can Colombo still play Tackle? 

Probably not but according to the dude right on top of your post he may still be able to solve on hell of a tough crime mystery.

On 11/18/2020 at 8:09 PM, t96 said:

That is not a fact at all. It's because we wouldn't give that guy full control of the roster. Many accounts have Rhule having more power than Hurney right now.

Oh, we wanted Berry, and my guess is he would have been made GM within short order. But Tepper had it ass backwards and got denied from even interviewing him.

As to now though, I think we're on a path to Rhule being the center of everything.