Carolina Huddle

AU-panther

Top QBs for 2021

5 hours ago, Varking said:

How do you overrate what is now 13 interceptions this season by their defense? They pitched a shutout last game. I don’t doubt OSU will blow them out in a drizzly game but Indianas defense has carried them in a year where most teams aren’t playing any. 

Their defense is solid. No disrespect to them but they are not the 9th best team in the country. 

9 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Their defense is solid. No disrespect to them but they are not the 9th best team in the country. 

4-1 with their only loss being OSU who is 3, they will drop to like 15. They likely are a top 15 team this year.

1 hour ago, Varking said:

4-1 with their only loss being OSU who is 3, they will drop to like 15. They likely are a top 15 team this year.

Considering teams like Cincy, BYU, Coastal Carolina, Liberty, and Marshall are all ranked you are probably right. Weird year. 

8 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

All of our 2021 draft picks for Trevor Lawrence. 

No. Dont be a dumb. Trevor Lawrence would last about as long as Johnny "Money Hands" Manziel vs Kuechly behind this line, which was if I remember correctly about 3 plays.

Edited by Harbingers

52 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

No. Dont be a dumb. Trevor Lawrence would last about as long as Johnny "Money Hands" Manziel vs Kuechly behind this line, which was if I remember correctly about 3 plays.

In my head I pretend when people say trade all the picks they mean do just enough to move up and not actually kill an entire draft for one player. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Varking said:

In my head I pretend when people say trade all the picks they mean do just enough to move up and not actually kill an entire draft for one player. 

To get the first pick you would have to trade your entire draft or give up 2022 1st and possibly 2023 and a second or third.  For a team that is rebuilding that is probably the worst thing you can do. 

Unless the Jets and the Jaguars get on a roll I seriously doubt we will be in the Lawrence sweepstakes.  We should start realistically looking at 5-10 pick.