Carolina Huddle

MHS831

Bridgewater questionable, others doubtful

Definitely glad to hear there wasn’t any structural damage to Teddy’s knee, but I agree it’s probably better to sit him for a week and recover, especially since y’all OL is pretty beat up as well.

No sense in sending him back out there just to get hammered more and risk further injury.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, cardiackat88. said:

Well, in retrospect, we did trade Turner for Okung. Turner played some in the first game and has rode the bench since.

I’d rather have gotten a pick or just let him play and get us a comp pick. No way we should extend him, so either release and just save cap or trade and get a pick and save cap. Paying through the nose for guys coming off major injuries has been a huge waste. We spent more on those guys than we will spend on CMC for 2020-2022.

A GM needs to know when our star QB isn’t healthy and isn’t in our long term plans and not throw poo (lots of cap) at the wall on injured players other people didn’t want to get us to 8-18.

Edited by stbugs
  • Pie 1

5 hours ago, philit99 said:

Is Larsen strictly a backup Center now? I think the guy plays well at times. I know he played left guard some last year, why not give him some reps.

Possible. He went in last week when Miller got hurt.