Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

C47

What Are You Listening To Right Now....

So many of today's bands owe a lot to FF, and it seems like they just fell off the planet...

I went and saw them back...last year I think....and they were okay. But yeah, popularity wise they are pretty much gone. I don't know what happened.

I went and saw them back...last year I think....and they were okay. But yeah, popularity wise they are pretty much gone. I don't know what happened.

When the whole nu-metal phase went out it seemed to take them down as well.

I saw, not this particular performance, but this Slayer medley done live a few years ago when Fantomas opened for Tool... Fantomas is Mike Patton, Buzz from the Melvins on guitar, the bassist from Tomahawk & MrBungle, and the Dave Lombardo on the drums.... While the sound quality isnt great, those that know these songs should absolutely appreciate this.....

Edited by j2sgam
  • Pie 2

I keep my phone full of Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, Devil Driver and Lamb of God. So when I'm working at my desk I put it on shuffle. And I'm in metal heaven.....

• Pie 1