Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

New Bungie game: Destiny

Anyone else lose their mind when you finished the urn missions?

Pay for the urn. Fill that bottomless mother***** up. Give it back to xur only to find out he has what your looking for the entire time. He doesn't even return your coin. Tightwads on the tower. lol

I'm still waiting to find the time to die repeadedly meleeing Cursed Thralls...

On a different note, I FINALLY beat Crota's End (Normal)!  It was really fun!  I got arms and the HMG (Song of Ir Yut).  Did my usual Destiny LFG thing and got a great group.  Had to replace some people but we beat it, and it was nice!  A guy who was added late got the Hunger of Crota and was like: "Should I shard this?"  It was his first time too!

Oh, and I finally saw an exotic drop in the Roc play list.  We two manned Rocket Man.  I got blue engrams and he got the Suros Regime!  Alas =/  But that's the way the RNG works =)

I'm still waiting to find the time to die repeadedly meleeing Cursed Thralls...

On a different note, I FINALLY beat Crota's End (Normal)!  It was really fun!  I got arms and the HMG (Song of Ir Yut).  Did my usual Destiny LFG thing and got a great group.  Had to replace some people but we beat it, and it was nice!  A guy who was added late got the Hunger of Crota and was like: "Should I shard this?"  It was his first time too!

Oh, and I finally saw an exotic drop in the Roc play list.  We two manned Rocket Man.  I got blue engrams and he got the Suros Regime!  Alas =/  But that's the way the RNG works =)

Xbone or Playstation?

If xbox add me (compton535),  i'm always looking for a challenge.

After next reset I am going to start organizing Crota normal runs where I do 90% of the work and the rest of you reap the loot. Level 27 and up is welcome even if you can't do anything. Will probably be on Thursday or Friday nights.

Xbone or playstation?

I'm always looking for guys to jump in with.

Xbone or Playstation?

If xbox add me (compton535),  i'm always looking for a challenge.

Xbox, I'll add you (I'm dionysusfiend).

I'm not going to be on much right now with my work schedule.

Xbox, I'll add you (I'm dionysusfiend).

I'm not going to be on much right now with my work schedule.

All good man.  I work 7-5 Monday thru Friday.  So I'll get some in here and there during the week.  Fri/Sat nights mainly.

EVENT: Crota Raid, Normal Mode (Level 30) (PlayStation 4 only)

TIME: Tonight, March 12th, 2015 @ 6:00 PM.

WHAT HAPPENS: I sherpa as many as want to join through the whole raid. Will probably skip thrallway chest.

REQUIREMENTS: Be at least level 27 to get into the raid, bring your best rocket launchers and some heavy ammo synths for the Crota fight if you are level 30+. If you are late to the event and room is available feel free to ping me via PSN and I will add you in to whatever stage we are at.

HOW TO JOIN: Post your PSN gamertag in this thread and I will invite you to a party chat around 6:00 PM. We will start when either everyone in this thread has joined or by 6:15 PM, whichever is sooner.

Thanks prophet, got the hunger of crota, so maybe I can be more of a help next time.

No problem VT, had fun and got to show you some fun tips. Now level up that sunsinger ;)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    beo

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • What voters hate is being pandered to by disingenuous politicians.  Beto had his time in the establishment spotlight and he soon fizzled when the public realized he was an empty suit with nothing to offer.  Kamala Harris was the black Hillary Clinton or the female Obama a few months ago. She was the up and coming darling of the democratic party.   In Kamala's words "She was an elite candidate". Just like Hillary, the more she talked the less people liked her, she is as phony as a three dollar bill and people figured her out. Now the establishment media's darling is Pete Buttigieg. Pete's backers are billionaires and his policies are poll tested.  Pete was a big supporter of Bernie's M4A until at least February of 2019, then big money got control of him.  Now Buttigieg is opposed to M4A.  The only thing Pete has been consistent about is wanting to become president.   It sure looks like he'll do or say whatever it takes to make that dream come true.  Pete  is the sort of candidate (no core beliefs/easily manipulated) that the corporate media can get behind (and they have in spades).  If the media ever gets around to revealing the truth about Pete he will quickly become yesterday's news. Biden is as spineless as Buttigieg and routinely sells himself to the highest bidder.  But Joe was Obama's VP don't cha know?  Biden is losing his mind right in front of the American people, but the establishment media acts if nothing is wrong.  Corporate media likes Biden brainless or not.  He isn't a threat to their power and "won't fundamentally change anything".  Assurances that nothing will fundamentally change is music to the people that really run this nation, plutocrats.  Hell, there isn't even a need for Biden to have a functioning brain, in fact, no brain is a plus, see Ronald Reagan or Donald Trump if you doubt me.
    • I turn my head when the old guys walk around nude in the gym locker room.  If you are checking out genitalia in locker rooms you are the offender. 
    • Is this a open locker room or a bathroom? Also im wondering what happens if a Trans person tried out for like the volleyball team or something how does that work?
  • Masters of PIE !