Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

This is pathetic

mrtrd, this conversation is eerily similar to the one I was having with heels31 you both just keep posting the same dumb $h!t over and over again.  Are you sure you aren't the same person?

go-white-boy.gif

mrtrd, this conversation is eerily similar to the one I was having with heels31 you both just keep posting the same dumb $h!t over and over again.  Are you sure you aren't the same person?

good come back!

You are quoting a blog? :lolu:

You are quoting ESPN and tweets, funny how you pick and choose excerpts from articles to backup your theories.

You are quoting ESPN and tweets, funny how you pick and choose excerpts from articles to backup your theories.

Actually I have been quoting CNN and Bloomberg Businessweek which are two reputable news sources.  Heels31 could write a blog and would you really want to quote his writing?

mrtrd and heels31, two peas in a pod.  New BFF's!  I can only imagine the misguided, irrational baby you two would have together.  

Actually I have been quoting CNN and Bloomberg Businessweek which are two reputable news sources.  Heels31 could write a blog and would you really want to quote his writing?

truth trumps "reputable" everytime.

You do realize just because YOU think it is doesn't make it the truth right?

pot meet kettle. lol!

also

mercer-dancing.gif

You do realize just because YOU think it is doesn't make it the truth right?

it's better than letting CNN and Bloomberg think for me.

the "also" is "awesome!"

I've been trying to find one from the Lehigh game 2 years ago. 

it's better than letting CNN and Bloomberg think for me.

Yeah I have never let somebody think for me that's why I have been successful in my life.  Should I take the facts that Paul Barrett, who is the managing editor and senior writer for Bloomberg Businessweek, who got his Law degree from Harvard and also teaches law at New York University, stands by or should I just believe some guy who can't cite ONE single person to back up his argument?  Does that sound like a tough call to you?