• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Playoff Match-ups/TV Schedule

DirtyMagic97

i too would like to see the habs win for a couple reasons..

one being this http://blog.dispatch.com/cbj/2010/04/umberger_not_picking_the_caps.shtml

that pissed a LOT of people off

I can see why that would piss people off, but Umberger is absolutely right. And he said it very well, they are a team that just sort of floats around out there looking for add man rushes. I hate Ovi and the Caps.

I can see why that would piss people off, but Umberger is absolutely right. And he said it very well, they are a team that just sort of floats around out there looking for add man rushes. I hate Ovi and the Caps.

I not a big fan of the Ovenchicken either, but I respect his game and worth ethic way more than Crosby. Every year the top team gets frustrated in the opening series, they'll be lucky to escape with a win.

I can't wait for the game tonight in Phoenix. Hopefully Howard can work some magic.

I not a big fan of the Ovenchicken either, but I respect his game and worth ethic way more than Crosby. Every year the top team gets frustrated in the opening series, they'll be lucky to escape with a win.

I can't wait for the game tonight in Phoenix. Hopefully Howard can work some magic.

I know what you mean, but I respect Crosby's game way more. Crosby is never accused of being dirty, gets his teammates involved, and is very smart everywhere on the ice. Ovechkin is just a spaz who shoots 10 times a game to get his. I love how hard Ovechkin plays, but his career good seasons will be drastically shorter than Crosby's, and Ovi's game may never win a championship.

Are you fuggin serious? Jesus christ man Crosby is waaaay more respect worthy. He's a bitch and he goes down to get a call, but his game is the most complete in the world. It's not even close.

Ovenchicken is just an overrated sniper that cherry picks and poo and plays dirty and injures people.

Are you fuggin serious? Jesus christ man Crosby is waaaay more respect worthy. He's a bitch and he goes down to get a call, but his game is the most complete in the world. It's not even close.

Ovenchicken is just an overrated sniper that cherry picks and poo and plays dirty and injures people.

Yeah, I can see those points. They're both posterboys for the NHL so I will always watch them with criticism.

I hate the Penguins and Crosby, and I hate the Capitals and Ovechkin. But at least Crosby is the real deal man. When it's crunch time, that mother fugger is going to make something happen. The guy is a bitch, and I hate him.. but I also respect him. His overall game is incredible.

Ovechkin has the best shot on the Capitals but I'd argue he's not even their best player. I think Niklas Backstrom is the best overall player on the Capitals.

To clarify though, I root against both teams. When they play each other, I usually gouge my eyes out. Actually I root for Pittsburgh just because Washington is in our division. :lol:

I hate the Penguins and Crosby, and I hate the Capitals and Ovechkin. But at least Crosby is the real deal man. When it's crunch time, that mother fugger is going to make something happen. The guy is a bitch, and I hate him.. but I also respect him. His overall game is incredible.

Ovechkin has the best shot on the Capitals but I'd argue he's not even their best player. I think Niklas Backstrom is the best overall player on the Capitals.

To clarify though, I root against both teams. When they play each other, I usually gouge my eyes out. Actually I root for Pittsburgh just because Washington is in our division. :lol:

It's funny because those are the two teams the hurricanes usually always play well against. (minus the playoffs..)

Well the Wings are about to win their series, they completely dominated that game.

The only thing that hurts worse than getting spanked is getting spanked at home... during a game 7 in the playoffs..

Man, I hate it for Phoenix. I really do. Oh well, the Wings will for sure give San Jose a good run.

Phoenix has a ton of heart but they seriously need their captain.

Oh and I seriously need to add. Ok Ottawa's fans staying to cheer their team off the ice when they lost in OT.. thats one thing.

Phoenix staying through a 6-1 beating to stand and applaud their team's effort this season.. incredibly classy. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

It reminds me how our crowd saluted the 'canes after they lost in the first round to the devils years ago.

We got saluted after getting swept by the Pens last year as well. Hockey fans are real fans. I'd like to see Panthers fans salute our team after they get beaten in the playoffs.

On a separate note, I am so pumped for tonight's game. I hope the Habs destroy Ovi. :willy_nilly:

the loss of Shane Doan really hurt the Coyotes...he was making a huge difference on the ice with all those big time hits. Too bad, would have liked to see them advance. I'm all for a team in Winnipeg and all...but I'd like to see Phoenix stay in Phoenix.

We got saluted after getting swept by the Pens last year as well. Hockey fans are real fans. I'd like to see Panthers fans salute our team after they get beaten in the playoffs.

On a separate note, I am so pumped for tonight's game. I hope the Habs destroy Ovi. :willy_nilly:

Yeah I know what you mean, I think it has a lot to do with the passion people in the triangle have for team devotion (ie: so many college allegences.)

I might pull for the caps. Ehhhh Corvo and Walker can just wait again next year :)

Archived